Hayako's favorite animals

#1rdg1269Posted 4/9/2010 10:18:14 AM

So, I have shown her 5 different animals, and she commented on them. Why wont she give me the title? Does anyone know for sure what animals she likes? The list I was using had 2 on there that she didnt comment on.

Please help. I am about to virtually smack her.

#2Hrsemn4Posted 4/9/2010 10:21:57 AM
Here's a list I compiled. You need several from her list I recall.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=954373&topic=54023820
#3TheLastDuchessPosted 4/9/2010 10:22:42 AM

Here you go:

#4rdg1269(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2010 10:24:48 AM
TheLastDuchess posted...

Here you go:

That is the guide I used. She didnt say anything bout the amazonian manatee, or giant grouper. I only have the Blue fin tuna, white pelican, and sea otter left to show her. I have shown her everything else.
#5TheLastDuchessPosted 4/9/2010 10:42:50 AM

You know, I had similar issues with some fish and GG (he didn't respond to things that people swore he did, for them), but I assumed that they may have already seen those critters during the course of the normal gameplay and I just didn't realize it at the time (didn't realize that they're comments were anything outside the storyline, I mean).

#6TheLastDuchessPosted 4/9/2010 10:43:25 AM

*their comments... oops.

#7rdg1269(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2010 10:47:31 AM
TheLastDuchess posted...

You know, I had similar issues with some fish and GG (he didn't respond to things that people swore he did, for them), but I assumed that they may have already seen those critters during the course of the normal gameplay and I just didn't realize it at the time (didn't realize that they're comments were anything outside the storyline, I mean).

See, I was thinking the same, except I KNOW I never showed Hayako the Amazonian Manatee. I think she commented on them from the boat, so does that count? I dont think I showed her the giant grouper either, but it i a possibility. But still, how many animals does she need to see? She is getting a bit greedy.
#8TheLastDuchessPosted 4/9/2010 11:21:14 AM

I wish I could give you a definitive number, but no one seems to know for sure.... when I set out to get the titles, I had to show her about 7 animals, I think. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't 3 or 5 but ALL of their favorites...

#9Hrsemn4Posted 4/9/2010 11:29:59 AM
As I mentioned in that other topic, I recall Hayako being the most difficult to deal with. I used that exact list I provided and I think I showed her everything BUT the manatee (as I had not unlocked it yet). Oceana and Jean-eric essentially happened on their own as I usually dive with oceana and Jean Eric just comments from the boat.

I made that list as accurate as possible, but I guarantee nothing. All I can say is that several users have commented that the list helped them get the titles.