Having trouble with controls on wii version

#1Madcapper6Posted 4/21/2013 12:59:08 AM
What does it mean when the crosshairs turn from green to yellow when I'm in combat mode? When they turn yellow, they tend to get stuck in the upper left corner of the screen and it pulls everything in that direction, completely disrupting my control of Samus. Also, sometimes the crosshairs change to a circle with a diagonal line going through it, (kinda like the red ghostbusters line/circle thing). Then other times the crosshairs disappear altogether and directional control is completely lost. I can still move but only forward or I can strafe but when the crosshairs are gone I can't look around or change direction. Anyone know what the problem is? My wii motion controller works pretty much like it should with all other games I've played.
I've heard that once you play this game with the wii controls there's almost no going back but so far it's been a complete joke and makes me long for the Gamecube version. Thanks.
#2Madcapper6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:23:01 PM
Ah nevermind. Not sure if it was causing the problem but I had the sensor bar shoved way off to the side of the TV (I was playing in the dark so didn't notice it before).

Even besides the obvious technical difficulties, man I'm having a hard time getting used to playing Prime with the wii controls. I haven't played for very long though and I've heard it takes a couple hours or so to get used to them so I'm hoping a little perseverance will pay off.
#32pp3nd1xPosted 4/28/2013 12:10:40 AM
Yeah, I tried the game for the first time (on the wii) tonight and quit while trying for the missle upgrade at the beginning of the game. Whose idea it was to have to push A a billion times with the wiimote and the aiming and z targeting being a little wonky. I turned it off. It was worth the 3 dollars to rent I suppose.
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk