sexual wario ware mini games

#31IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/21/2009 12:44:42 PM
the girl reminds me of the one shy girl that never talks in hatsu inu. but yeah, if you got some good hentai games, we can trade games. my friend code is 2965-5408-5280. ill add you
---
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
#32colets90Posted 7/22/2009 2:48:32 AM
cool now I ve got to know how to trade with you in the wi fi section of the game... if you could help me...
#33colets90Posted 7/22/2009 3:14:53 AM

I ve added some of my games, but cqn t see yours...

#34IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/22/2009 7:55:27 PM
have you used the wifi before? if not, first you connect then you will see two choices. top is to pick out which games, music, manga you want to share. bottom is to download games, music, or manga off friends.
---
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
#35colets90Posted 7/23/2009 2:42:07 AM

yeah I know that... what I m sayng is that I can t see your games yet...

#36colets90Posted 7/23/2009 2:49:47 AM
ok I ve made it sorry 4 before... really nice games... I must say that I really need to practice more ^^" I wonder how the that guy realized the princess minigame you traded... It just... made a popup scenario..... quite impressive... I need to investigate on this. ^^
#37IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/23/2009 10:11:35 AM
yeah, the creator of those games like to do pop up stuff. it's basically your reward if you complete the first portion of the game. IMO, i like my rewards to jiggle if you know what i mean. i dont want to look at a picture. i havent see your games yet but will later
---
- Sayoko Robins
#38colets90Posted 7/23/2009 10:27:42 AM
ehm ^^" well i m not able to make giggling stuff like him for now.... even if I really like to... I love that kind of reward too you know lol ^^. In fact I ve made a new thread (discussion) where I hope that people that know well how to draw pixel-hentai could show us how to make them pixel to pixel thanks to screenshots... It I ll be of great help. But I m scheptic about it.
#39IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/23/2009 11:21:00 AM
lol you made a xiaomu one. keep trying to make games. you could probably teach yourself how to make the jiggle effect
---
- Sayoko Robins
#40colets90Posted 7/23/2009 2:16:41 PM
I ll be glad to recieve some of your advices on the matter, if you know how to animate the boobs show me with a screenshot, for what regards me, I ll do some exercise ^^.