sexual wario ware mini games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WarioWare D.I.Y.
  3. sexual wario ware mini games
7 years ago#41
sorry i dont know how.
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
7 years ago#42
well you should learn too then ^^
7 years ago#43

Anyway I ve found a good way to draw hentai girls on WW. First I draw the image on a paper (a spaper with little squares... or how do you call it. then I rearrange the picture covering the squares where the lines of the face, mouth, eye,..... boobs ^^ were. What you have now is a pixel image on paper. After you just copy it on the game pixel per pixel... that s it ^^. It s a good method believe me!

7 years ago#44
im not a artist so i dont draw anything. i leave that to the pros
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
7 years ago#45
well I need to exercise a bit, but I sure can make pretty pics... when you need anything just ask... If only I had the traduction of the game...

P.S.: when you can upload some other games, I ll do the same.
7 years ago#46
There's a lot of ecchi and h-games circulating among Japanese owners...

This game is awesome.
Piloting a robot naked is violation of both municipal traffic and national obscenity law.
- Sign, Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 3
7 years ago#47
in the words of franky from one piece;

SUPER!
- Sayoko Robins
7 years ago#48

hehe great news guys, I m working on an hentai game and its coming out fantastic!!!!

7 years ago#49
for reals? have you figured out how to make jiggles? you should make a game to show the girls private part you know what i mean? a lot of japanese players that own this game still obey the law of censoring the private. i dont get why. its a game and you can do whatever you want.
- Sayoko Robins
7 years ago#50
Mee too I m practising anyway and I won' t put any censure dnt worry ^^, I agree with you. I ll be finished in short time...
  1. Boards
  2. WarioWare D.I.Y.
  3. sexual wario ware mini games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived