sexual wario ware mini games

#41IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/23/2009 2:38:22 PM
sorry i dont know how.
---
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
#42colets90Posted 7/24/2009 2:31:21 AM
well you should learn too then ^^
#43colets90Posted 7/24/2009 2:36:46 AM

Anyway I ve found a good way to draw hentai girls on WW. First I draw the image on a paper (a spaper with little squares... or how do you call it. then I rearrange the picture covering the squares where the lines of the face, mouth, eye,..... boobs ^^ were. What you have now is a pixel image on paper. After you just copy it on the game pixel per pixel... that s it ^^. It s a good method believe me!

#44IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/24/2009 8:10:17 AM
im not a artist so i dont draw anything. i leave that to the pros
---
Everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories.
- Sayoko Robins
#45colets90Posted 7/24/2009 11:54:32 AM
well I need to exercise a bit, but I sure can make pretty pics... when you need anything just ask... If only I had the traduction of the game...

P.S.: when you can upload some other games, I ll do the same.
#46NME_EnterprisesPosted 7/29/2009 5:05:42 PM
There's a lot of ecchi and h-games circulating among Japanese owners...

This game is awesome.

---
Piloting a robot naked is violation of both municipal traffic and national obscenity law.
- Sign, Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 3
#47IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/29/2009 5:51:03 PM
in the words of franky from one piece;

SUPER!
---
- Sayoko Robins
#48colets90Posted 7/30/2009 1:12:03 AM

hehe great news guys, I m working on an hentai game and its coming out fantastic!!!!

#49IAznDragonI YanPosted 7/30/2009 9:28:01 AM
for reals? have you figured out how to make jiggles? you should make a game to show the girls private part you know what i mean? a lot of japanese players that own this game still obey the law of censoring the private. i dont get why. its a game and you can do whatever you want.
---
- Sayoko Robins
#50colets90Posted 7/31/2009 5:27:21 AM
Mee too I m practising anyway and I won' t put any censure dnt worry ^^, I agree with you. I ll be finished in short time...