Bosses are annoying as hell. *** Boss Spoilers ***

#1MiIkManPosted 7/31/2011 9:14:52 PM
The tentacle boss was just frustrating. Too many damn stages and because the camera was right behind Matt, it was hard to see the tentacles high up and so it took me quite a while to figure out the pattern. The space marines ruined this one as every time you did damage during one sequence, 3 marines would be deployed and start blasting you. I found I had to position myself behind cover before I could attack the tentacles so that I could be somewhat ready to deal with the marines. This one went on way too ****ing long.

So was the Anime guy. The first sequence was alright but then he comes back and they throw all those space marines at you. I found I could survive his big attack by standing behind the crater on the stairs but the one where he throws the sword ends up going through walls and what not and still hits you. The one where he heals himself was manageable when I had ammo but when I ran out and wasn't able to stop his healing, ugh, it was so frustrating. I had to run out of cover numerous times to grab the ak ammo just so I could do something. This one also went on way too long.

Might go into more detail later but I just hated them both.
#2MiIkMan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 8:39:17 PM
Wally is ****.

Why the **** do these developers think waves of enemies make for a good boss fight. If I'm in a boss fight, I want to fight the boss, not the same enemies I've been fighting the whole damn game.

Enemy waves are just so damn cheap, annoying and frustrating as hell.

**** this game. At least I'm so close to being done.