When to get Frozen Mallot for Kog Maw?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. When to get Frozen Mallot for Kog Maw?
6 years ago#1
Right now i am getting it as one of my last items, after zerkers, last whisper, and bloodrazor.

I really cant get going with kog maw until i am able to slow, unless my team mates have slow or stun capabilities.

So should i create the frozen mallet earlier or keep it near the end? Also can you guys reccomend me a good AD kog maw build if mine sucks?
In game i go by Roku, Roku66, or Roku66pro. If you see me tearing it up in game, give me a holla. Im so pro.
6 years ago#2
Probably after bloodrazor but before LW.

You've got plenty of damage output, do need to not die when people look at you, though.
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
6 years ago#3
Never. Lizard buff.
6 years ago#4
I start off very slow on him too. I rush Berserker boots, and then Madreds. After that its frozen mallet and unless the team has a lot of melee with rushes its over
Having trouble getting my female draenei mage past level 4. This game is damn hard to play with just one hand. Axel_Blackblade - WoW Forums
6 years ago#5
His E slows, or did you forget? You honestly don't need frozen mallet with Kog, you should just spend that money on a black cleaver or Infinity Edge.
6 years ago#6

His E slows, or did you forget? You honestly don't need frozen mallet with Kog, you should just spend that money on a black cleaver or Infinity Edge.

He needs the HP man, the slow is just a nice bonus.
-Not changing sign until God Hand 2 is confirmed...
-Newspaper Zombie was *THIS* close to finishing his sudoku puzzle. No wonder he's freaking out.
6 years ago#7
"I really cant get going with kog maw until i am able to slow"

I have a feeling he gets it for the slows
6 years ago#8
I usually build a phage after getting the recurve bow for bloodrazor and then finish the frozen mallet after bloodrazor.
Steam - crimsonmonki
LoL - Defunctive
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. When to get Frozen Mallot for Kog Maw?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived