When to get Frozen Mallot for Kog Maw?

#1Propain22Posted 9/15/2010 10:57:09 AM
Right now i am getting it as one of my last items, after zerkers, last whisper, and bloodrazor.

I really cant get going with kog maw until i am able to slow, unless my team mates have slow or stun capabilities.

So should i create the frozen mallet earlier or keep it near the end? Also can you guys reccomend me a good AD kog maw build if mine sucks?
---
In game i go by Roku, Roku66, or Roku66pro. If you see me tearing it up in game, give me a holla. Im so pro.
#2VoidgolemPosted 9/15/2010 11:06:06 AM
Probably after bloodrazor but before LW.

You've got plenty of damage output, do need to not die when people look at you, though.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#3CovenantPosted 9/15/2010 11:18:37 AM
Never. Lizard buff.
#4TyalestPosted 9/15/2010 11:24:11 AM
I start off very slow on him too. I rush Berserker boots, and then Madreds. After that its frozen mallet and unless the team has a lot of melee with rushes its over
---
Having trouble getting my female draenei mage past level 4. This game is damn hard to play with just one hand. Axel_Blackblade - WoW Forums
#5CubonedPosted 9/15/2010 11:26:49 AM
His E slows, or did you forget? You honestly don't need frozen mallet with Kog, you should just spend that money on a black cleaver or Infinity Edge.
#6HaxorUrBoxorPosted 9/15/2010 11:31:08 AM

His E slows, or did you forget? You honestly don't need frozen mallet with Kog, you should just spend that money on a black cleaver or Infinity Edge.

He needs the HP man, the slow is just a nice bonus.
---
-Not changing sign until God Hand 2 is confirmed...
-Newspaper Zombie was *THIS* close to finishing his sudoku puzzle. No wonder he's freaking out.
#7CubonedPosted 9/15/2010 11:37:46 AM
"I really cant get going with kog maw until i am able to slow"

I have a feeling he gets it for the slows
#8DefunctivePosted 9/15/2010 2:30:06 PM
I usually build a phage after getting the recurve bow for bloodrazor and then finish the frozen mallet after bloodrazor.
---
Steam - crimsonmonki
LoL - Defunctive