Best troll build?

#1infamous_911Posted 11/2/2010 9:11:40 PM
Looking to troll on a smurf, what would be the best troll build EVER.

I'm thinking AP Tryndamere or AD/AS Heimer. Let's hear it.
#2CalmOfEmptinessPosted 11/2/2010 9:12:16 PM
Stack Sunfires
#3mattislegionPosted 11/2/2010 9:12:30 PM
AD Veigar wins games.
---
The mods are haters and they are mad.
#4VoidgolemPosted 11/2/2010 9:23:12 PM
AP Urgot or Sunfire Ryze.
---
I am plagued by many dilemmas numbering four score, ten and nine. But among those, a harlot is not one of them.
#5DefunctivePosted 11/2/2010 9:24:38 PM
AD shen only using taunt for killing and ult to tele
---
Steam - crimsonmonki
LoL - Defunctive
#6satinangoraPosted 11/2/2010 9:30:02 PM
Sunfire Eve
#7_Ferdi_Posted 11/2/2010 9:33:02 PM
teleport revive twitch

take the revive mastery where you come back with 400hp and go down the def tree

pick a lane with a stun/slow partner

buy fort elixir + any combo of hp/mana pots

pick the invisibility skill and die to ghosts/golems when they spawn

immediately revive and teleport to bot/top turret

go invis

pop fort elixir

have your lane partner stun/slow

1300 hp twitch at lv 1 doing work

from here get swiftness boots and start stacking sunfires, max your invisibility and slow

troll around

also, whenever revive is up, go to baron and die so you constantly lose your kill streak bonus gold
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#8Majin BuuPosted 11/2/2010 9:41:08 PM
AP ashe! ULTI ARROW OF DOOM!!!!!!
---
"Foul language is the result of a bad vocabulary and poor imagination or a lack of mastery over one's temper" - Sensei
#9ArcticPlaguePosted 11/2/2010 10:00:49 PM
MacLaren build Anivia
---
"You know your girlfriend needs to shave when you have the huge urge to scream DEMACIA whenever she pulls her pants down." ~ stonewall_hero
#10fEARtHEgOOCHPosted 11/2/2010 11:32:47 PM
I'd say you would do the most damage with a Tank build as you progress through the levels (no pun intended). Most of the higher level players understand the importance of a tank, so if you FAIL in that role, the game is pretty much over. With no one to protect the squishies, it's game over. Although with a smurf account, I don't think many others at that level would even notice that kind of troll build. About the only thing I can come up with would be stacking boots, then laughing when people say it doesn't work. Tell them about the insane movespeed Rammus on Youtube or something.

IMO, I like AP Shaco as a sort of troll build. I'd imagine that would work WONDERS in the lower levels too. Pop JitBs, and wait for kills. Even if you just JitB some place stupid at level 1 while your teammates sit and wonder what is going on. Either that or use Teemo and shroom the crap out of an entire lane. Tell everyone the poison stacks or something.

---
Currently Playing: League of Legends