What is Riot Games' email addres?

#1Mafia090Posted 1/11/2011 7:59:13 PM
I want to send them a email if i can get a refund of twitch and leblanc. I think i wasted 2000 Rp on them
#2DjAlaricPosted 1/11/2011 8:06:47 PM
You did not waste your moeny on Leblanc, Twitch on the other hand.........I think he is getting buffed, and he needs it.
---
"I've got something, uh a headache with pictures!"
"An idea?" GT: Circle6
#3CalmOfEmptinessPosted 1/11/2011 8:16:53 PM
1 - They have multiple e-mail addresses for different situations.

2 - You're not going to get refunded RP just because those champions did not meet your expectations. I've heard of them making exceptions for like one or two people, but you are probably not going to be one of them.

3 - The support e-mail address is support@riotgames.com

If you had some kind of legitimate problem with your RP, then go ahead and e-mail them.

But if you just think that Leblanc and Twitch are underpowered, too bad. I hate it when people try to make themselves exceptions to rules because it encourages other people to make themselves exceptions and it will ultimately undermine Riot and ruin the product for everyone else in other ways.
#4DjAlaricPosted 1/11/2011 8:41:25 PM
To add on to what Calm said, I think they give one refund per account, than you will never ever get a refund again. I gotten two refunds before. One because I accitentally clicked RP to buy Alistar, and they gave me my RP in turn for 1.3kIP. The other was a refund on Malazhar's prince skin, that was because it was announced that it was goin to be on sale around 3 minutes after I bought it.
---
"I've got something, uh a headache with pictures!"
"An idea?" GT: Circle6
#5TheSuspectedPosted 1/11/2011 9:39:19 PM
Both of those characters are actually decent, I'd save my "second chance" for a character with absolutely no hope of ever being good. Like Jax or something. (Of course, a fed Jax wrecks, I just needed an example that wouldn't get me flamed too hard.)
---
PSN/Steam: NaRD2ndG | LoL: Gods Clown (50+ Heroes) BlazBlue CS Main: Tager! Sub: Haz/Tsu/Rach
Playing: LoL, BBCS, NWN2, Recettear, etc.
#6MoarliekRobPosted 1/11/2011 10:08:04 PM
I bought jax back in june, when I started and thought there was no way to get ip without grindan. And I stomped lvls 10-25. I don't like him anymore, can I return?
---
even dem devs be hatin on me http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=236875