What is split pushing?

#1IAmNotTyphPosted 4/11/2011 7:38:38 PM
Or rather, what is the difference between normal pushing and split pushing?
---
nt
#2VeeVeesPosted 4/11/2011 7:40:38 PM
umm.....you split up and push separately?
---
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas
#3Icegoten200Posted 4/11/2011 7:42:40 PM
Pushing where you push two lanes like mid and top or top and bot.

Teemo's mushrooms allows him to do this easily since he can lay mushrooms in the path of minions in top lane after he pushes so the lane pushes itself again without champions having to be there while he can go bottom lane and push and do the same thing. Rinse and repeat.
---
Super Nintendo
#4SharnianPosted 4/11/2011 7:44:18 PM
I was under the assumption that Teemo used the shrooms to cover sidepaths in the jungle so he could push safely and run away with move quick before the enemy could catch him.
#5starmilski13Posted 4/11/2011 7:45:56 PM
He could really do both; put a shroom or two in the brush, then put some to kill the minion waves. You only need one or two shrooms in the jungle to either see somebody coming through it or drag them through them for escapes.
---
This sig exists purely so that my posts draw your eye better due to the three additional lines on every one of my posts, giving the illusion of more content.
#6RagvaldPosted 4/11/2011 7:48:22 PM
Generally Teemo's will spend some time mushrooming the entrances to where they plan to push and then when they do finally push because they're safe from ganks they mushroom the lane behind them so if anybody with an oracle dodges all his shrooms without him seeing them they still have no chance of killing him.
---
League ID: Umashi