Runes for Vayne?

#1baby blastodermPosted 5/17/2011 12:07:03 AM
I'm trying to polish my game with her and I wanted to know what runes should I use with Vayne? This is what I'm currently using:

Quints: Flat HP
R: Armor Pen
Y: HP per level
B: Mana Regen (yea I know I should swap this out with her but I haven't been buying runes lately)
---
Now trying to learn Makoto and Arakune on Blaz Blue CS...
PSN: TheEduaves
#2ComputerLegacyPosted 5/17/2011 12:14:51 AM
yeah that would work fine, buying new runes for a champ is dumb
mr/lvl blues are really good and cheap though
---
My ideal woman:
http://imgur.com/JgGVU.jpg
#3TacoHunterPosted 5/17/2011 1:40:43 AM
I'm a big fan of flat AD for red, so you can dominate in early game. And flat cooldown reduction on blue. But I'm no expert on Vayne, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
---
I once destroyed the world and rebuilt it in my image. You know what I learned from that? That I don't like myself very much.
#4Rules Shadowrun DoesPosted 5/17/2011 2:36:20 AM
I'm a big fan of flat AD for red,
Pretty sure that Arpen reds will give you what amounts to true damage early on, which easily outdamages AD reds.
---
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty
#5enameaPosted 5/17/2011 2:42:56 AM
Rules Shadowrun Does posted...
I'm a big fan of flat AD for red,
Pretty sure that Arpen reds will give you what amounts to true damage early on, which easily outdamages AD reds.

AD is better until lvl 4 (on average). Though that only applies to your autoattacks. Silver Bolts and Condemn benefit more from Armor Pen due to their flat bonus damage (I'm assuming that's base physical damage + % true damage and not all true).

AD also helps a lot with last hits.
#6ShadonicPosted 5/17/2011 5:58:07 AM
Runewise i give her all offensive gear, Some ArP quints and marks, and the rest as Attack speed, she's squshy to the point where a bit of dodge or such won't save her like with other carries, and it will mean you can deal alot of damage quickly if you focus on her silver bolts, start off with a dagger and build to zeal as your first item and you'll be outdamaging just about anything in the early game, and zeal + boots movement speed will allow you to chase and escape with ease compared with most over champs that don't use other methods to boost movespeed.
---
When i think of something interesting / smart i'll put it here