GP jungle build?

#1God_of_GorePosted 6/22/2011 10:13:02 AM
What Runes/Masteries/Items would one use for this?
---
"A new world order is at hand."- Albert Wesker.
#2KazandersandPosted 6/22/2011 10:16:57 AM(edited)
There are probably better setups but I just go with AS reds and blues, Armor yellows and ArPen quints. 13/3/14 for now, but who knows. Wriggles first off, then I like to go with Fatmogs. Situational really.

Edit: Possibly Greaves for the boots.

---
"All those people in the dining car, would you please kill them for me sir?" -Czeslaw Meyer
-------------------------------Right?
#3SkylonPosted 6/22/2011 11:34:11 AM
The real question is why would anyone want to jungle GP in the first place? He doesn't get to farm as much, he doesn't even jungle particularly well and also doesn't have much to offer in terms of ganking.

Sure, GP CAN jungle....but that doesn't mean he SHOULD; there are much better choices out there.
---
"A young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again." - Masakari24 sums up the Wizard of Oz
#4Edge4o7_Posted 6/22/2011 11:35:20 AM

What Runes/Masteries/Items would one use for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhFhIk1v_HQ&feature=feedu
---
XBL: Edge4o7 MK9 Redgetile SFxT Rufus/Bob
SSF4 Rufus, Yun, Yang MvC3 Zero, Mag, Sent
#5KazandersandPosted 6/22/2011 11:36:14 AM
What? He ganks like a boss. With red buff and a Parrrley opening followed by auto attacks they are getting slowed to hell, plus if you're not ignorant he jungles just fine. Better choices yes, but he's not terrible.

---
"All those people in the dining car, would you please kill them for me sir?" -Czeslaw Meyer
#6SkylonPosted 6/22/2011 11:51:33 AM
Better choices yes

That's reason enough to not jungle with him.

The jungler, unless somehow screwed over in the lobby, should always have high jungle ability, high ganking abaility and average or worse laning potential. If you don't fit those three categories (and GP doesn't), then you are putting your team at a disadvantage.

You want slows for your ganking? Use Olaf. Jungles like a boss, ganks like a boss and sucks if laning. That makes him a perfect choice for a jungler with the same type ganking you mentioned.
---
"A young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again." - Masakari24 sums up the Wizard of Oz
#7crate3333Posted 6/22/2011 11:58:28 AM
Skylon posted...
The jungler, unless somehow screwed over in the lobby, should always have high jungle ability, high ganking abaility and average or worse laning potential.

This just in: Warwick should never jungle.
---
The only opinion one should care about is one's own.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No.
#8pipsqueak160Posted 6/22/2011 12:00:20 PM
The jungler, unless somehow screwed over in the lobby, should always have high jungle ability, high ganking abaility and average or worse laning potential. If you don't fit those three categories (and GP doesn't), then you are putting your team at a disadvantage.

I wouldn't go that far. The jungler, just needs to be a good fit for the team. I agree with the jungling ability and ganking ability, but their laning skills has nothing to do with it. Champions like Nunu are amazing in a lane but are also amazing as a jungler. Same for Jarvan/Irelia.
---
Currently: LoL (unfortunately) / Mythos (IT'S A FUN GAME!)
Always: ZOE: The 2nd Runner, Shadow of the Colossus
#9KazandersandPosted 6/22/2011 12:02:58 PM
What? Olaf's ganks are average if you can always land that skillshot, mediocre in general.

Regarding WW, he's pretty unique in the fact that he jungles slowly but surely and can only really gank at level 6 effectively, but he solo lanes extremely well and such. Uh...not sure if I had a point there, oh well.

---
#10SkylonPosted 6/22/2011 12:03:02 PM
Warwick's laning sucks unless he takes mid for the anti-harrass. And mid follows the similar rules to jungling; WW is decent mid but, 95% of the time, there are better choices.
---