Choose a Summoner Icon

#1Grand_CardinalPosted 6/24/2011 11:34:26 AM
A summoner icon is a picture that represents you in chat rooms and on your Friend List. You can choose from these start icons, and later on you can unlock special icons to represent your achievements in League of Legends. You can change your Summoner Icon at any time by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen.

WHEN. Please ;_;
---
Blue Panda, the Prince of Bromacia LoL: xBlue Pandax SC2: BluePanda
#2adept89Posted 6/24/2011 11:43:16 AM
It was rumored for a while that if you manage to go +500 in your W/L ratio in normal matches that you'd get a new picture. I remember seeing a forum post about it where the guy had posted screencaps, but it seemed a bit fishy.

Anyway, achievements would be a tricky thing to implement. They'd have to be based on how well you do individually and not around team objectives like "win a game without losing a tower", because I don't want people popping into solo queue, asking to do an achievement, and then leaving if it doesn't get done. Achievements like "Achieve a double/triple kill before minions spawn" or "Farm x amount of CS in y minutes" seem alright to me, though.
---
Steam ID: adept89; WoW@Alterac Mountains: Heavypress: Lv85 Draenai Paladin, Roadroller, Lv82 Orc Hunter
LoL IGN: Heavypress
#3Grand_Cardinal(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2011 12:08:59 PM
I would just like

20 wins as corki- corki pic

20 wins as veigar... etc

and then maybe 20 wins with xin and garen and jarvan you get a demacian symbol

like warcraft 3 did it.
---
Blue Panda, the Prince of Bromacia LoL: xBlue Pandax SC2: BluePanda
#4Timbo418Posted 6/24/2011 12:24:10 PM
Why get new ones? Plant sprout is all you could ask for.
---
If I SLI my George Foreman and my TI-83 Calculator can i get 60fps?! - WesternHaikus1
#5dark_lord_havocPosted 6/24/2011 12:29:02 PM
Crossed blades es #1
#6StarsighterPosted 6/24/2011 12:41:44 PM
Purple caster minion
---
GN: Pinkstuff
Kinda like Pepto
#7xXxDarkSidexXxPosted 6/24/2011 12:43:50 PM
Order of the Rose. Currently recruiting. :3
#8OldSchoolRPGsPosted 6/24/2011 1:11:36 PM
Tree of Life for me.
---
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu
#9miraclematterPosted 6/24/2011 1:21:11 PM
purple super minion > almost six purple caster minions
---
This game is horrible. Valve removes all the good bugs.
What? There's plenty of good bugs left, like the Hercules Beetle and the Praying Mantis.
#10TheJackylPosted 6/24/2011 1:32:49 PM
Blue Wolf all the way.

Anyways, I think they should implement something to prevent people from leaving if achievements aren't done. For example: If you leave, you cannot earn achievements, or points towards the Kill X number of Y achievements for X number of Games/Days.

Just my opinion at least.
---
Ah, good old blowing. It's the answer to so many of life's problems... Stupendous.. -tabion20