Jarvan vs Nasus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jarvan vs Nasus?

User Info: AngelofD3th

AngelofD3th
5 years ago#1
Who is generally better. Nasus does tons of damage if he gets siphon strike up. Though Jarvan does respectable damage either way. Nasus has his beast mode ult too.
---
Well he was riding his bike when the lightning did strike, now he reads really fast, he's good at science and math, Black Doctor!

User Info: That1Person

That1Person
5 years ago#2
Jarvan is more valuable as a team member and as a 1v1 champ.
That1Person (35) | Board List | New Topic | DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
XBL GT - Titanik14 , http://www.youtube.com/titanik14

User Info: Chrikke666

Chrikke666
5 years ago#3
That1Person posted...
Jarvan is more valuable as a team member and as a 1v1 champ.

Most definitely not as a 1v1 champ. Nasus has an attack speed debuff, his Q, flat armor reduction, and a health increasing ult that ticks nearby a percentage of your opponents' life away.

User Info: NDN_Shadow

NDN_Shadow
5 years ago#4
Though Nasus is my favorite champ, he's underclassed by other bruisers. Jarvan wins out. He can build very tanky, has great initiation and gap closing and is largely more effective.

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
5 years ago#5
Nasus is more a "tanky carry" as I like to call him. Jarvan is a genuine "offtank"

Nasus is the "Hey. We let Nasus freefarm and split push during that last teamfight didn't we? Sure it won't be--OH GOD WHY DO HIS ATTACKS HIT FOR 700 DAMAGE" champion.

Jarvan is the "team chef" as I call him. A decent Jarvan will serve the enemy team to his own on a silver platter, with all the trimmings.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jarvan vs Nasus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived