Jarvan vs Nasus?

#1AngelofD3thPosted 6/26/2011 6:52:55 PM
Who is generally better. Nasus does tons of damage if he gets siphon strike up. Though Jarvan does respectable damage either way. Nasus has his beast mode ult too.
---
---
Well he was riding his bike when the lightning did strike, now he reads really fast, he's good at science and math, Black Doctor!
#2That1PersonPosted 6/26/2011 6:53:54 PM
Jarvan is more valuable as a team member and as a 1v1 champ.
---
That1Person (35) | Board List | New Topic | DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
XBL GT - Titanik14 , http://www.youtube.com/titanik14
#3Chrikke666Posted 6/26/2011 6:56:01 PM
That1Person posted...
Jarvan is more valuable as a team member and as a 1v1 champ.

Most definitely not as a 1v1 champ. Nasus has an attack speed debuff, his Q, flat armor reduction, and a health increasing ult that ticks nearby a percentage of your opponents' life away.
#4NDN_ShadowPosted 6/26/2011 6:56:35 PM
Though Nasus is my favorite champ, he's underclassed by other bruisers. Jarvan wins out. He can build very tanky, has great initiation and gap closing and is largely more effective.
#5R_JackalPosted 6/26/2011 7:17:39 PM
Nasus is more a "tanky carry" as I like to call him. Jarvan is a genuine "offtank"

Nasus is the "Hey. We let Nasus freefarm and split push during that last teamfight didn't we? Sure it won't be--OH GOD WHY DO HIS ATTACKS HIT FOR 700 DAMAGE" champion.

Jarvan is the "team chef" as I call him. A decent Jarvan will serve the enemy team to his own on a silver platter, with all the trimmings.