Vayne or Kog'Maw?

#1MrKittyAR2727Posted 7/14/2011 5:36:00 PM
I like both but I can only get one at a time so yeah.

Between Vayne and Kog's % damage abilities, which is better? I know Vayne's is true damage and Kog's is magic damage but I don't know exactly how much MR reduces the 6% magic damage on each of Kog's shots does while Vayne's does a guaranteed 8% on each third shot.

I do really like Kog's insane range with his W as well as his ultimate but there are other aspects of Vayne that I like that Kog doesn't have (stealth/tumble mostly), so...

TL;DR: Vayne's 8% true damage on third shot > Kog's 6% magic damage on every shot?
---
. <-- A dot.
#2chemiklagentPosted 7/14/2011 5:37:07 PM
Vayne is a bit better right now. Both are good, tough call.
#3popnkornPosted 7/14/2011 5:37:18 PM
it is confirmed that pikachu is better then charmander
---
t(o_ot) Supden...
#4Aero_15Posted 7/14/2011 5:37:28 PM
Vayne has more damage at the end of the day, but if you plan on solo queuing, do NOT get her.

Kog is much, much safer.
---
To. Teh. Limit.
#5ohnoitslueshiPosted 7/14/2011 5:46:56 PM
Aero_15 posted...
Vayne has more damage at the end of the day, but if you plan on solo queuing, do NOT get her.

Kog is much, much safer.

lolwut? Kog is probably THE most team-dependent carry around, as he's incredibly easy to kill if he's not being babysat (no pun intended). Sure, a babysat Kog basically wrecks the enemy team in seconds while your guys pretty much just stand in front of him, but a crappy team makes Kog dead weight. Yeah, Vayne is easy to kill if you can catch her, but a lot of people in the solo queue don't even know how and will just feed her again and again.
---
"No more silly faces."
#6popnkornPosted 7/14/2011 6:28:44 PM
ohnoitslueshi posted...
Aero_15 posted...

Kog is much, much safer.

lolwut? Kog is probably THE most team-dependent carry around, as he's incredibly easy to kill if he's not being babysat (no pun intended). Sure, a babysat Kog basically wrecks the enemy team in seconds while your guys pretty much just stand in front of him, but a crappy team makes Kog dead weight. Yeah, Vayne is easy to kill if you can catch her, but a lot of people in the solo queue don't even know how and will just feed her again and again.

MORDE ES #1 ON GAMEFAQS SPIN TO WIN
---
t(o_ot) Supden...
#7shrimp1992Posted 7/14/2011 6:38:52 PM
did someone just say kog was safer than vayne? excuse me, i have to go pick up my mind off the ceiling; it just exploded.
---
Falcons record 13-3
#8reptilesrulePosted 7/14/2011 6:41:07 PM
ohnoitslueshi posted...
Aero_15 posted...

Kog is much, much safer.

This. Kog'Maw is a ****shoot in solo-queue. He can't stealth2win, and doesn't have a "BADTOUCHBADTOUCH" skill to bail him out when he makes the mistake of getting caught like Vayne does. Organization is necessary to get the most out of your Kog'Maw.

On the other hand, Vayne follows a character design that is inherently OP (Assassin/Carry), and Riot refuses to change her enough that this stops being the case.

Easily Vayne.
---
"The $ comes before the #" -BrooklynHeight5
"On my keyboard the # comes before the $." -Plasmarrow
#9EnclosurePosted 7/14/2011 7:42:42 PM
With no coordination, Kog is safer than Vayne if you play entirely safe and just use living artillery all the time.
You also wont kill anyone but really bad people like that.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#10ISamfisherIPosted 7/14/2011 7:43:43 PM
Kog
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] LoL IGN: LOD