Katarina vs heimerdinger

#1XcaIIionPosted 7/24/2011 4:10:47 AM
i was a heimer, duo queing and we were dominating pretty hard. the jax and vayne on the other team, were scary but i could handle them on my own if i had to. the kat though, would just come up and death lotus me which always resulted in me dying. Later in the game after my build was almost done and i had baron buff, i was pushing top (like heimer does) and kat comes after me. she runs faster so i knew i couldnt escape, so i tried to damage her as much as possible before i went down. dropped both my turrets, and my ult, and i actually killed her before death lotus was over :D
woohoo!
we won the game by a huge margin.

on a side note, vayne and jax together screwed me over -.- wasnt fun.
#2BuIzeebPosted 7/24/2011 4:38:46 AM
How does Kat's ult give someone with a stun trouble?
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#3XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 4:51:06 AM
it is a hard to place stun D:
and heimer dies too it very quickly. oftentimes i would die before concussion grenade reached her...
#4BuIzeebPosted 7/24/2011 4:54:07 AM
Well, she's completely stationary during her ult and your ult increases the speed of the grenade. But I guess a particularly fed Kat can get the drop on anyone...
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#5angelwkw3Posted 7/24/2011 5:21:52 AM
Don't forget you can press your E again to make the grenade blow up when you want it to. Soon as she jumps on you thats when you E at her and quickly again for the stun. She shouldn't ever get a full Ult on you.

Also, she probably built AP so some Magic Resist from a Banshee's would help you a lot.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2
#6MrNostalgicPosted 7/24/2011 5:29:51 AM
Then you haven't played heimer well. My last ~20 games were on heimer and I'm really doing quite well with him, but the trouble with heimer is being too aggressive with the placement of turrets and the targeting of your w (rockets), as you will want to maximize damage output by hitting all 5 of them during the ult, which.. I have trouble with sometimes. Heimer unfortunately, team fights is not a strong point so in order to give an advantage there is no use staying at the back on of the fight so it's necessary. Heimer is more of a massive harasser during lane phase as you should get w maxed out fast and control blue, and a pusher.

Pretty much with your turrets, slow from the ult and the e is enough to stop kat easily, as e travels faster during the ult. Plus, at that point in time during late game, zhonyas should be done, so she ults, you zhonyas.
#7ToPoPOPosted 7/24/2011 7:02:58 AM

Don't forget you can press your E again to make the grenade blow up when you want it to.

you're confusing heimer with anivia, who is superior.