Genja's AD build.

#1DefunctivePosted 1/23/2012 1:26:36 PM
What does everyone think about his build order?
Doran's Blades >zerks>wriggle's>Phantom Dancer

Is it solely for his team's agressive/mobile playstyle? How do you think it compares to the usual AD build order?
---
LoL - Defunctive
#2DarcKagePosted 1/23/2012 1:30:01 PM(edited)
It's for team purposes from what I've heard. Wriggle's for dragon control, and PD to move with the team.

You'd probably be better off sticking with the regular AD build in solo queue.

---
Playing: Skyward Sword, Skyrim, League of Legends
#3askpeeviesPosted 1/23/2012 1:33:48 PM
DarcKage posted...
It's for team purposes from what I've heard. Wriggle's for dragon control, and PD to move with the team.

You'd probably be better off sticking with the regular AP build in solo queue.

---
LoL IGN: Ego Ignaxio - FFXI - Egobrane - FFXIV - Ego Ignaxio
http://lolstatistics.com//signature/na/20143837/155
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 1/23/2012 1:38:00 PM

DarcKage posted...

Playing Kog'Maw anything aside from AD is not playing him to his fullest potential and that is an insult to such a beautifully perfect void creature.

You should write an apology to Koggles.
---
No fear.
#5g-cube_mastaPosted 1/23/2012 1:39:42 PM

Is it solely for his team's agressive/mobile playstyle? How do you think it compares to the usual AD build order?

Oh and it is a build directed at a strong objective based team strategy so no there's no secret behind it that will make you do better in solo queue.

Wriggle's is for the dragons/barons counter-jungling, PD is for the mobility to counterjungle or go to dragon etc.,
---
No fear.
#6Cmac4Posted 1/23/2012 1:39:48 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
DarcKage posted...

Playing Kog'Maw anything aside from AD is not playing him to his fullest potential and that is an insult to such a beautifully perfect void creature.

You should write an apology to Koggles.

You cant deny that messing around with AP Koggy in normals is fun lol, or at least I think so.
---
I was going to say the cake is a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee.
#7SpinAsbelPosted 1/23/2012 1:39:50 PM
Didn't Genja start with cloth armor and rushed Wriggle's?
---
Behold, I've made the three layers of hell!
http://freetexthost.com/fi6h55icxg
#8_Yag_Posted 1/23/2012 1:42:29 PM
Defunctive posted...

the M5 captain actually said flat out in an interview that genja used the build specifically to cater to the mobile/counter jungle strategy that the team was using
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
#9Rules Shadowrun DoesPosted 1/23/2012 1:55:06 PM
Don't ever do it. Solo queue teams are too stupid to make use of your jungle control, so you need to default to double Doran's -> boots -> IE -> vamp scepter -> PD because otherwise you're not going to be doing much.

AP Kennen is FAR FAR better in solo queue. Only roll with AD Kennen if you're already the designated carry and you've got mid/top picked already.
---
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty
#10anilEhilatedPosted 1/23/2012 1:58:41 PM
It's a Kog build, not AD build I'd think. Kog wants AS a bit more than the usual carry. Still situational.
---
For who could ever...?