Who counters Ahri mid?

#1Kadabra025Posted 1/24/2012 5:34:35 PM
I've been having trouble against her mid and I want to know if there's a ap champ that usually goes mid who counters Ahri, and how I should play said champion against Ahri.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/kadabra25/
#2enzonubbertPosted 1/24/2012 5:36:19 PM
I've seen aggressive Tibbers... I mean Annies, control mid with easy. But then again, it could have just been a bad Ahri.
---
that's what's up.
#3RubyscopePosted 1/24/2012 5:39:14 PM
Akali and Kassadin should hard counter. Morgana and Ryze should do fairly well.
#4The_informer079Posted 1/24/2012 5:45:48 PM
if you have the juking skills, ryze can do well
---
"If internet and video games kill people, than my phone sexually harassed my ex."
#5Suffer_NotPosted 1/24/2012 5:46:00 PM
Kat is a hard counter because you just shunpo to minions and avoid every skill shot.

Morgana is a hard counter because spell shield to avoid charm and Ahri doesn't do any damage.

Same with Sivir.

Basically anyone who can avoid the combo somehow cannot lose to Ahri without jungler intervention.
---
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/gejsiv/Ninetailsfoxladyedit.jpg
#6Blarg92Posted 1/24/2012 5:47:07 PM
Seems like Fizz should do ok since she's so skill-shot dependent. Can't say I've tried it though.
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
#7evilhyPosted 1/24/2012 5:50:04 PM
Ryze. Can't dash if you're stuck in his snare.
---
To a surrounded enemy, you must leave a way of escape.
#8TisAnTrapPosted 1/24/2012 5:53:45 PM
Ryze is not a counter to Ahri people. A counter actually has the ability to gimp the champion they counter. Ryze doesn't gimp Ahri, he just doesn't get run over like it's nothing. Ahri can still farm in complete safety and there is nothing Ryze can do about because 675 range is not enough to deal with her. If she stays safe you cannot get close enough to harass her without telegraphing it and eating a Q to the face.

The only champ I know of that can deal with Ahri effectively excluding Kassadin who is a counter to AP mids in general(though he still loses until level 6) is Swain.
#9angelwkw3Posted 1/24/2012 6:11:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10angelwkw3Posted 1/24/2012 6:14:39 PM(edited)
Suffer_Not posted...
Kat is a hard counter because you just shunpo to minions and avoid every skill shot.

Morgana is a hard counter because spell shield to avoid charm and Ahri doesn't do any damage.

Same with Sivir.

Basically anyone who can avoid the combo somehow cannot lose to Ahri without jungler intervention.

Morg is not a hard counter to Ahri. Why do people think a shield that only absorbs 95-150 magic damage for the first 15 minutes of the game makes her invincible? Ahri can farm just as easy as Morg can with her Q.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17