Who counters fizz?

#1basilisk768Posted 4/26/2012 10:14:34 PM
Just a very annoying character to deal with, in laning and in teamfights. Any hard counters?
---
Ha Cha!
#2omisflyPosted 4/26/2012 10:14:56 PM
inb4talon
---
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q632/omisfly/MySig.jpg
#3aleksazenPosted 4/26/2012 10:20:54 PM
hes pretty easy, he can be annoying for some skill shot champs like cass but ryze, annie, lebonk, all do good even brand with his e q combo can kill him if he jumps to you and if he jumps and just bounces away he will oom like its his job
---
i7-2720QM | 8 GB | 6990m
#4iddZk33pPosted 4/26/2012 10:21:26 PM
he's a slow pusher so if you keep him pushed to his tower during lane he'll have a hard time last hitting and can't roam
#5XcaIIionPosted 4/26/2012 10:25:21 PM(edited)
The foe's wobbuffet usd counter.
Your sharpedo has fainted.

who brings sharpedo into ubers games anyways...
---
Ahri is mai waifu
http://i.imgur.com/njRor.jpg
#6ParaSpartanPosted 4/26/2012 10:32:23 PM
Exactly what idd said. Fizz's laning, when dominated by a character he can't trade with early, is abysmal. Exploit that, ward well, and you will do fine. If you don't ward well enough and the jungler feeds Fizz a few kills then you are in trouble.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#7l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 4/26/2012 10:41:42 PM
iddZk33p posted...
he's a slow pusher so if you keep him pushed to his tower during lane he'll have a hard time last hitting and can't roam

You should almost always max E first on Fizz. And when you do that he pushes just as fast as the likes of Ahri/Xerath. Just a shave under Cass/Gragas.

Also, it's a misconception Fizz doesn't trade well early. The fact that his E can mitigate the damage from an entire spell can make him trade extremely well. Especially if he can land a slow on you while his W is turned on.

You beat Fizz with either someone who can farm from range or with someone who's auto attack has a longer range than Fizz's Q.

A Cass that isn't overly aggressive should dominate a Fizz. Ryze can beat Fizz if he doesn't die pre-6 and play extremely safe. Though no matter how safe Ryze plays Fizz has a pretty large window for a kill after level 6. Galio can do well against Fizz because while Fizz can push back just as quickly as Galio pushes, it costs Fizz a lot more mana to do so. Kennen straight up beats Fizz if he stays alive til he gets a revolver. You could "win" against a Fizz by picking tf and just pushing/farming from lane to keep Fizz at his tower and gank side lanes with your ult to get ahead.
---
Knicks City
#8iddZk33pPosted 4/26/2012 11:20:22 PM
l3lueJACKrabbit posted...
iddZk33p posted...

You should almost always max E first on Fizz. And when you do that he pushes just as fast as the likes of Ahri/Xerath. Just a shave under Cass/Gragas.

wouldn't you go oom if you keep spamming e? plus if you're using e to farm, you'll have fewer escapes, but I guess it wouldn't matter too much if you're winning trades
#9SpacefrisianPosted 4/27/2012 1:11:21 AM
Anyone that can negate his ulti can counter Fizz. (most Fizz players count on their ulti to do the work)
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#10WohotPosted 4/27/2012 1:23:01 AM
l3lueJACKrabbit posted...
You could "win" against a Fizz by picking tf and just pushing/farming from lane to keep Fizz at his tower and gank side lanes with your ult to get ahead.

TF gets absolutely destroyed by fizz, anytime he comes in range to get a card off on the minions or you he'll eat a QW combo to the face and if he tries to gold card you then you just dodge it and land on him which will be enough to kill him if he doesn't have flash
---
"I like Wohot" - JediParadox
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg170/wohot/CS005.jpg