Good counters to Darius?

#1Kuraido92Posted 5/27/2012 2:08:21 PM
I've pretty much lost every match recently to an enemy Darius, and how should I counter him? What would be a good counter-pick? Even if we lock him down there are still an AP and AD-carry wrecking us to shreds. =/
#2SIashPosted 5/27/2012 2:10:38 PM
Kuraido92 posted...
I've pretty much lost every match recently to an enemy Darius, and how should I counter him? What would be a good counter-pick? Even if we lock him down there are still an AP and AD-carry wrecking us to shreds. =/

Kayle, Ashe and Tristina come to mind.
---
Proud and exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
#3TheShOPosted 5/27/2012 2:10:48 PM
You can't. He's overpowered and getting nerfed soon. It's best to just ban him.
#4Chaotic WarriorPosted 5/27/2012 2:11:13 PM
you're also forgetting Jax is a huge huge darius counter.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#5NuramaTheBDPosted 5/27/2012 2:11:48 PM
Malphite.
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#6Kuraido92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 2:15:26 PM
Chaotic Warrior posted...
you're also forgetting Jax is a huge huge darius counter.

Can Jax dodge his ult?
#7G0dSlay3rPosted 5/27/2012 2:17:56 PM
Darius is relatively easily countered during laning by champs that have good ranged pokes.

However, there's really nothing you can do in teamfights against him, just focus him down as fast as possible or he WILL ult several of you. Maybe not kill you all, but he deals good damage even with a full tank build.

Never stick around in a teamfight with low health when Darius is around.
1.) You're giving him a free kill.
2.) You'll also be the one to blame for your other teammates getting killed or heavily damaged by his ult.

Darius just goes balls deep in fights, but never initiates first. The problem is that he's generally too tanky to deal with if he comes in to the fight once it has initiated.

I suck with Darius, but his ult is a team-wide death sentence in teamfights.
#8supershadonicPosted 5/27/2012 2:19:40 PM
Jax.
#9-Enemay-Posted 5/27/2012 2:46:16 PM
Why exactly does jax counter him? Dodging his W or something?
---
Gamertag/ LoL: The Enemay
Soul Silver FC: 2751-3791-4214
#10WaffliplePosted 5/27/2012 4:14:10 PM
jax counters because when he pulls you in you can dodge his autos and then stun him dealing a nice amount of damage in the process. but if worse comes to worse you can just jump away and his ult gives him plenty of defenses to take darius' attacks. to the ones that said dodge his W or ult im pretty sure those are a no and also stupid questions, there is more to jax than just dodging.

basically as jax i would assume because you need to be close to darius in order to do anything, but instead of jumping just let him take care of that for you