We can technically talk about the game here, people.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We can technically talk about the game here, people.
6 years ago#11
Trist and Twisted Fate are my best so far. I need a ranged character built to just push for the most part and pop in and get a good assist on ganks. :)

Best of all they seem pretty well set how they are. They haven't been changed much in the patches. (just a few of TF's glitches being fixed... which I never used before)

>__>b
---
I love sasuke,
He's so handsome.
6 years ago#12
Fiddlesticks. Gotta love the gamebreaking ulti :)
6 years ago#13
Shaco the Jester - gotta love a deadly joker copy assassin
And Twisted Fate the Card Master - Furion was one of my favorites in Dota so this guy feels right at home.
---
PSN: Leodamus / www.youtube.com/PiperDawnsGate / I'ma start recording some VGM.
www.myspace.com/Piperdawnsgate / www.myspace.com/subsistentia
6 years ago#14
I'm switching over to zilean for pure support. >__> I'm thinking I MIGHT try to build an AP zilean once I can get a 15% cool down from masteries/runes combo so I only need to buy the frozen heart to max the cooldown. Then just max AP like crazy from the other items.
---
I love sasuke,
He's so handsome.
6 years ago#15

Currently my favourite hero happens to be Kassadin the Void Walker. If he is to be compared to a hero in DotA, Magina the Anti-Mage is the closest, yet quite different. Kassadin's blink actually deals damage in an AoE around landing point, which makes it much more useful than Anti-Mage's. It also helps that LoL has cooldown reduction items, which allows Kassadin to escape much faster than Anti-Mage ever could.

6 years ago#16
Blitzcrank and Cho'Gath are shaping up to be my favorite heroes.

ROCKET BROFIST for the former, AP-build-assisted nomming for the latter.
---
"Wait, there's a portal...bees. BEES. HOW CAN AN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF BEES EXIST OH GODS IT STINGS AAAUGH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!" - LP
6 years ago#17
Ashe and Tristina are my two girls. I'm better with Ashe, but I've been trying to use Trist more so I can use her when someone else picks Ashe before I can get to her.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
6 years ago#18
I like using Zeus and getting a refresher orb to spam his ult.

Oh wait we're talking about something lamer.
6 years ago#19
Oh, look, a prime example of why nobody likes gamespot users.
---
"Wait, there's a portal...bees. BEES. HOW CAN AN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF BEES EXIST OH GODS IT STINGS AAAUGH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!" - LP
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We can technically talk about the game here, people.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived