We can technically talk about the game here, people.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We can technically talk about the game here, people.
6 years ago#11
Trist and Twisted Fate are my best so far. I need a ranged character built to just push for the most part and pop in and get a good assist on ganks. :)

Best of all they seem pretty well set how they are. They haven't been changed much in the patches. (just a few of TF's glitches being fixed... which I never used before)

>__>b
---
I love sasuke,
He's so handsome.
6 years ago#12
Fiddlesticks. Gotta love the gamebreaking ulti :)
6 years ago#13
Shaco the Jester - gotta love a deadly joker copy assassin
And Twisted Fate the Card Master - Furion was one of my favorites in Dota so this guy feels right at home.
---
PSN: Leodamus / www.youtube.com/PiperDawnsGate / I'ma start recording some VGM.
www.myspace.com/Piperdawnsgate / www.myspace.com/subsistentia
6 years ago#14
I'm switching over to zilean for pure support. >__> I'm thinking I MIGHT try to build an AP zilean once I can get a 15% cool down from masteries/runes combo so I only need to buy the frozen heart to max the cooldown. Then just max AP like crazy from the other items.
---
I love sasuke,
He's so handsome.
6 years ago#15

Currently my favourite hero happens to be Kassadin the Void Walker. If he is to be compared to a hero in DotA, Magina the Anti-Mage is the closest, yet quite different. Kassadin's blink actually deals damage in an AoE around landing point, which makes it much more useful than Anti-Mage's. It also helps that LoL has cooldown reduction items, which allows Kassadin to escape much faster than Anti-Mage ever could.

6 years ago#16
Blitzcrank and Cho'Gath are shaping up to be my favorite heroes.

ROCKET BROFIST for the former, AP-build-assisted nomming for the latter.
---
"Wait, there's a portal...bees. BEES. HOW CAN AN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF BEES EXIST OH GODS IT STINGS AAAUGH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!" - LP
6 years ago#17
Ashe and Tristina are my two girls. I'm better with Ashe, but I've been trying to use Trist more so I can use her when someone else picks Ashe before I can get to her.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
6 years ago#18
I like using Zeus and getting a refresher orb to spam his ult.

Oh wait we're talking about something lamer.
6 years ago#19
Oh, look, a prime example of why nobody likes gamespot users.
---
"Wait, there's a portal...bees. BEES. HOW CAN AN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF BEES EXIST OH GODS IT STINGS AAAUGH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!" - LP
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. We can technically talk about the game here, people.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived