We can technically talk about the game here, people.

#11simcowkingPosted 10/23/2009 2:03:04 PM
Trist and Twisted Fate are my best so far. I need a ranged character built to just push for the most part and pop in and get a good assist on ganks. :)

Best of all they seem pretty well set how they are. They haven't been changed much in the patches. (just a few of TF's glitches being fixed... which I never used before)

>__>b
---
I love sasuke,
He's so handsome.
#12imgettingapspPosted 10/24/2009 7:55:28 PM
Fiddlesticks. Gotta love the gamebreaking ulti :)
#13wickerman555Posted 10/24/2009 9:52:44 PM
Shaco the Jester - gotta love a deadly joker copy assassin
And Twisted Fate the Card Master - Furion was one of my favorites in Dota so this guy feels right at home.
---
PSN: Leodamus / www.youtube.com/PiperDawnsGate / I'ma start recording some VGM.
www.myspace.com/Piperdawnsgate / www.myspace.com/subsistentia
#14simcowkingPosted 10/26/2009 10:14:59 AM
I'm switching over to zilean for pure support. >__> I'm thinking I MIGHT try to build an AP zilean once I can get a 15% cool down from masteries/runes combo so I only need to buy the frozen heart to max the cooldown. Then just max AP like crazy from the other items.
---
I love sasuke,
He's so handsome.
#15PlagueXRoamerPosted 11/4/2009 3:09:35 PM

Currently my favourite hero happens to be Kassadin the Void Walker. If he is to be compared to a hero in DotA, Magina the Anti-Mage is the closest, yet quite different. Kassadin's blink actually deals damage in an AoE around landing point, which makes it much more useful than Anti-Mage's. It also helps that LoL has cooldown reduction items, which allows Kassadin to escape much faster than Anti-Mage ever could.

#16VoidgolemPosted 11/4/2009 4:42:11 PM
Blitzcrank and Cho'Gath are shaping up to be my favorite heroes.

ROCKET BROFIST for the former, AP-build-assisted nomming for the latter.
---
"Wait, there's a portal...bees. BEES. HOW CAN AN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF BEES EXIST OH GODS IT STINGS AAAUGH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!" - LP
#17Froggie48Posted 11/4/2009 5:45:15 PM
Ashe and Tristina are my two girls. I'm better with Ashe, but I've been trying to use Trist more so I can use her when someone else picks Ashe before I can get to her.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
#18RhastafurionPosted 11/10/2009 5:22:40 AM
I like using Zeus and getting a refresher orb to spam his ult.

Oh wait we're talking about something lamer.
#19VoidgolemPosted 11/10/2009 8:59:04 AM
Oh, look, a prime example of why nobody likes gamespot users.
---
"Wait, there's a portal...bees. BEES. HOW CAN AN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF BEES EXIST OH GODS IT STINGS AAAUGH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!" - LP