Chogath

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fuzzynutz_usa

fuzzynutz_usa
7 years ago#11

If you have a decent attack speed it may be worth it to grab the Bloodrazor which does a 3% of max health per hit.

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
7 years ago#12
I find bloodrazor and last whisper are a tank's nightmare combination. Bypass half their armor and use their hp against them. It makes them cry everytime.
Don't be that guy. That guy just wants to be me.
A plan without action is a dream, action without a plan is a nightmare.

User Info: simcowking

simcowking
7 years ago#13
You don't lose if you need your team to kill one player. Cause once cho dies, he's very useless until he can feast again to max. Which is quite a bit of time in LoL time. :)

User Info: RandomHero890

RandomHero890
7 years ago#14
Definitely have your DPS carry pick up a Madred's Bloodrazor, Last whisper, and possibly Black Cleaver as well (because usually tank Cho'gath builds also pick up lots of +armor) if time/money permits.

With those 3 items, the good physical DPS carries (Tryndamere right now, Yi, Ashe, Sivir, even Warwick) can cut through that Cho'gath like a hot knife through butter.

User Info: Vordrax

Vordrax
7 years ago#15
Treat Cho'Gath like a carry and kill him early and often.

My Veigar had enough AP to combo kill a Cho'gath that wasn't fully fed. Deathfire Grasp + stun + meteor + Baleful + ultimate put him into the floor rather quickly. Subsequently, I was devoured by his team.

However, when I returned, I was carrying a brand new 5 AP and he's carrying a brand new -2k HP.
99% of internet signatures don't end abruptly. If yours is one of the 1% that do, copy and

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived