Thingking of getting this but.........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Thingking of getting this but.........

User Info: djinius

djinius
6 years ago#1
Is it any good? I do not want to be at loss as i was with Dota or the no lan thing for demigod initially.

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
6 years ago#2
yes, it is good, but you're still going to get your arse ripped open by the same likes of dota. aside from the players, the game itself is a bit more newb friendly than dota.
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5268/245zgvd.jpg
~~~aj_arcani

User Info: simcowking

simcowking
6 years ago#3
worth the money.

>__>

I think if i had to have bought the game, i'd be less likely to have played it. But since its free, i'll play. Its a great game, but the games are not quite fair yet (normally one side dominates the entire game.)

Besides, if you can't stand the game, uninstall it. Only wasted a bit of time, just like renting the game.

User Info: PRNOIAxPlus

PRNOIAxPlus
6 years ago#4
Try it out. It's free. If the download is a problem, then that's when you maybe should reconsider. It took me ten minutes to download and have up and running.

User Info: chemicalpoet

chemicalpoet
6 years ago#5
I was in the same boat, and on an impulse I went out and dropped a paltry $28 on the game.

It was easily worth it.

The play, community (the good parts), and the team are all reasons to pick up the hard copy.

Little tab for a very balanced (it really is, and this is coming from a competitive Virtua Fighter player), fun and in-depth PvP title.
Judah-
Got you all in check.

User Info: zileas2

zileas2
6 years ago#6
The game is free. You should just download it and try it, if you hate it, you can delete it ;p

If you REALLY hate it you can send me hate mail -- zileas [a t] riotgames.com

;p

- Zileas
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Thingking of getting this but.........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived