Shaco, what is he good for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Shaco, what is he good for?
6 years ago#1
Hey guys, Finally racked up enough points to get myself a Champion, I'm thinking of playing with Shaco (Likes melee>ranged). What is he good for? Champ Killer? Mob control? etc?

and What other champ do you think is better than shaco (similar playing style)
You: Can I haz a gum?
6 years ago#2
Champion Killer and with some control thrown in if you can use his Jack in the Box right.
6 years ago#3
Shaco's usefulness ir arguable. I personally don't like Shaco because he has very little synergy with other heroes. In pugs- he can destroy but not in organized play.

Sometimes you can become so predictable you become unpredictable
6 years ago#4
Make sure you get at least 1 point in Jack in the Box.. the fear is devastating to enemy teams.
6 years ago#5
hes a ganker. needs support
Syuusuke Fuji pwns!!!!!
6 years ago#6
Absolutely Nothing!

but in all seriousness, same as Eve, dominates low level pubs, not too useful against people who can comprehend how to play against enemies with stealth (buying elixirs/wards, expecting them to be around even if you don't see them, etc.)
(no sarcasm in this message, just to be completely clear, except sarcasm about the need to point out sarcasm in message board posts)
6 years ago#7
Protip: Put your ping on him so when he splits, you know which one is him.
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
6 years ago#8
Get your summoner to level 30 then fill your rune book with +crit dmg -> enjoy one shooting non-tank champions ;)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Shaco, what is he good for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived