Are the carry heroes in this game more fun than DotA?

#1Gtechfan2008Posted 1/10/2010 8:54:30 PM
destroying with void/bs/ursa/etc gets old
---
And i dont know, but most people think that a used car is not a good car. - watertank
#2anilEhilatedPosted 1/11/2010 4:45:48 AM
If you're destroying with void, blood and ursa, you're playing with bad people.
But yeah, most of the heroes here are more fun.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#3ZorlacPosted 1/11/2010 7:26:03 AM
I think everyone here is more fun than the DOTA characters. Balancing is constantly being worked on too, so that really helps.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on
the blood drowned creation. WoW Server-Feathermoon-IGN-Razzil. Xfire-Zorlac666.
#4DlNGOPosted 1/16/2010 2:41:25 AM
If you're destroying with void, blood and ursa, you're playing with bad people.
But yeah, most of the heroes here are more fun.

voids one of the best carries... think youre the baddie here.
#5VoidgolemPosted 1/16/2010 6:18:26 AM
Depends on the carry.

For the most part, yes, but other heroes are more fun still (It's boring to be a carry: You farm, you rock face at the end...or you get blown up a lot and lose. Eh.)

I like Tanks. Can't go wrong with being a big, unkillable annoyance.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#6Reakt00rPosted 1/16/2010 7:09:05 PM
voids one of the best carries... think youre the baddie here.

It's still highly unlikely you'll go Beyond Godlike with Void against strong players, and he's talking about "destroying" others with him, so that does probably mean he's playing with bad people.

Also, there's not that much of an emphasis on carry heroes in this game, but Uryu (the one that changes stances) and Master Yu can kinda carry the game.
---
You know, sometimes I'd wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself. - icedpotato
#7Reakt00rPosted 1/16/2010 7:11:31 PM
Udyr*.

My bad, stupid Bleach >_>
---
You know, sometimes I'd wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself. - icedpotato