The new champion sounds a tad OP....

#11nothv13Posted 1/14/2010 4:14:20 PM
She's not op. any ranged dps can destroy her during the laning phase if they aren't incompetent.

You want to see OP, take a look at Udyr after the buff.
#12Wildfire39Posted 1/14/2010 11:11:36 PM
lol people still suck with Udyr. The buff wasn't that good, just made a AP build more acceptable. Also now you don't need CD reduction anymore to stack monkey to the max.

bear's speed was nerfed to, so it makes him even
---
GT: Alchemaga
Playing BB and SF4 online while finishing Lost Odyssey, Persona 4
#13VordraxPosted 1/16/2010 9:25:08 AM
It only reduces the amount over 10%. Thus the passive loses efficiency as poppy gains health. Same with stacking armor and magic resist.

A rule of thumb is to gear your health for the amount of damage you're planning on taking. The closer the hit packets are to your hp, the more your passive influences your time to live.

So in other words, if you're fighting an attack speed group, you want lower health. If you are fighting a heavy burst team, more hp is useful.

Trinity Force all the way.

---
99% of internet signatures don't end abruptly. If yours is one of the 1% that do, copy and
#14anilEhilatedPosted 1/16/2010 10:20:56 AM
I agree with whoever was saying that people's udyr-fu sucks; his buffs seem really nice on paper, but I've yet to see one do decently. Well, at least you can't afford to safely ignore him anymore.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#15VordraxPosted 1/17/2010 10:04:42 AM
I agree with whoever was saying that people's udyr-fu sucks; his buffs seem really nice on paper, but I've yet to see one do decently. Well, at least you can't afford to safely ignore him anymore.

Really? I've seen a few good Udyrs who were much scarier than Yi in a team fight. With Trinity Force stance-dancing Phoenix/Bear/Turtle, he can put out some serious damage and have ridiculous survivability.

---
99% of internet signatures don't end abruptly. If yours is one of the 1% that do, copy and
#16anilEhilatedPosted 1/17/2010 1:48:00 PM
That's the thing. Phoenix apparently isn't garbage anymore, but it's still the stance you're most likely to ignore as all the others are geared towards physical damage. Finding a decent balance between switching the stances and switching the item build around based on the enemy team is a pain in the ass and most people apparently won't bother with it, and thus end up sucking. He might be good now, but the art of udyr-fu still needs to be perfected.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.