Which champions do you have the hardest time fighting?

#11HosedAndHappyPosted 1/19/2010 2:47:35 PM
I normally use pretty squishy champions so I hate Kat. She doesn`t really do anything but wait for her ult cooldown to be up then bam instakill.
---
I know it's pretty damn weird to eat people.
#12mafiafunPosted 1/19/2010 8:19:09 PM
HosedAndHappy | Posted 1/19/2010 4:47:35 PM | message detail
I normally use pretty squishy champions so I hate Kat. She doesn`t really do anything but wait for her ult cooldown to be up then bam instakill.
---

So then have a stun ready for when she does that. She is easy to kill if she is stopped during that move.
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler
#13HosedAndHappyPosted 1/19/2010 10:14:14 PM
I don't normally use anyone who has a stun.
---
#14MadTimPosted 1/19/2010 10:20:45 PM
Wow, so many people who fear twitch. You just have to organize a team gank early on to shut him down and also have whoever is the most survivable on your team use an oracle elixer, it shuts them down completely. For me, it seems no matter who I play with (the exception is warwick), TEEMO is my bane. He can harass like no other and his mushrooms can mess up your day before you even get to that big team fight that is happening in mid.
---
"Work harder!! Millions or people on welfare depend on it!!!"
#15CalmOfEmptinessPosted 1/20/2010 12:04:13 AM
Twitch isn't that bad IMO until late game.

Teemo, who is supposedly a carry, is a ***** to fight the entire game. I feel like he's the least "carry"-ish of the carries (same with Ashe), due to being nigh unkillable early game with 100% and Move Quick when his opponent can't hit him. All the while, he's a ranged DPS character who can harass with his blind and a poison dart.
#16Froggie48Posted 1/20/2010 2:27:15 AM
Personally for me, a fed Sion is the hardest. I play Janna alot, so I can outrun everything once I get my boots and level 5 Zephyr. But a fed Sion just refuses to lose any health in team fights. :/
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
#17Odd manPosted 1/20/2010 8:05:39 AM
Twitch is still the one to beat as even a terrible player who gets a single item is suddenly the biggest threat every team fight.

Wow, so many people who fear twitch. You just have to organize a team gank early on to shut him down and also have whoever is the most survivable on your team use an oracle elixer, it shuts them down completely

And if I needed more justification to start ignoring your posts, oracle NEVER countered twitch. Unlike Eve, twitch has about 1000 range in ultimate which is about 700 more range than oracle. Since good twitches just play like teemo/trist/ashe and just attack from the back, oracle was worthless. It has been proven time and time again that Twitch's DPS on a team far surpasses every other carry in the game and people like you keep sprouting off your low ELO bs counters which new players use and realize they don't work at all because their games aren't as terrible as yours.
#18ibeyuranhPosted 1/21/2010 5:16:25 PM
twitch is the only hero that kills 5 heroes without even attacking them. and if you don't know what i mean, you never played a good twitch.

for those who are really skeptical, twitch attacks a tower. his DPS kills ashe in 5 hits as well as the rest of teh team.
---
I feel sorry for these fanboys who have to justify their purchases tsk tsk tsk.