Should I use thornmail :D

#11Frost_bornePosted 1/25/2010 4:18:36 PM
Whoops, I meant teemo. Didn't know why I said eve XD
---
A picture is worth a thousand words. "Words" = 9 points. 1000 x 9 = 9000. Sadly, a picture is not worth enough.
#12Twinrova225Posted 1/25/2010 10:05:45 PM
Yeah, Eve is a caster. Every other hit is going to be for magic damage.

Eve can be built as physical or AP. Whether AP is superior or not, I don't know, I don't play her, but I know some people use DPS builds.

---
Seriously. I hope that if you buy a boxed copy of it when it comes out , the guy at the counter just says, "No." -- screamingknife
#13simcowkingPosted 1/26/2010 1:09:43 PM

Yeah, Eve is a caster. Every other hit is going to be for magic damage.

Eve can be built as physical or AP. Whether AP is superior or not, I don't know, I don't play her, but I know some people use DPS builds.

AP is currently viewed as the stronger one, but I've read some AD builds that are about the same damage wise (little less, but damage can be focused on a champ instead of on using spike and hoping the minions near by don't soak up damage.)
#14anilEhilatedPosted 1/26/2010 1:22:34 PM
Now, call me old-fashioned, but Eve pretty much screams Nerubian Assassin to me, and seems to be best played in a similar way. Why the hell would you build a hero with two spammable nukes as an attacker instead of simply picking someone who's actually made for the job, like, say, Shaco?
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#15Twinrova225Posted 1/26/2010 3:31:34 PM
Now, call me old-fashioned, but Eve pretty much screams Nerubian Assassin to me, and seems to be best played in a similar way. Why the hell would you build a hero with two spammable nukes as an attacker instead of simply picking someone who's actually made for the job, like, say, Shaco?

Hate spike can be negated by nearby minions, and Ravage can be used simply for the ranged stun and armor reduction.

---
Seriously. I hope that if you buy a boxed copy of it when it comes out , the guy at the counter just says, "No." -- screamingknife
#16HemlessPosted 1/26/2010 7:13:33 PM
OK folks, AD eve is a joke plain and simple.

If you are Eve and you cannot kill me in the 2-3 seconds it takes me to stop playing with my Gameboy or watching T.V. then you are worthless.

I use his as an example how of Eve's typical prey fall victim.

---
I need to stop losing my passwords..
#17Wildfire39Posted 1/28/2010 1:21:23 PM
You should always see what the other team has, if there is around 3 dps then get it, otherwise you should get a health/armor item like sunfire, or start getting banshee's ASAP.

Anyways I didn't like AP eve, I prefer getting a dps build, cause of the extra movement from phantom dancer and for the fact that a lot of good players just get banshee's which kills AP eve more than dps eve
---
GT: Alchemaga
Playing BB and SF4 online while finishing Lost Odyssey, Persona 4
#18HemlessPosted 1/28/2010 11:17:59 PM
^Hey, well then, you're bad.

But its cool, I'm sure you have a nasty Warwick build too.
---
I need to stop losing my passwords..
#19anilEhilatedPosted 1/30/2010 10:30:23 AM

Because you two apparently it missed the first time around.
Seriously, when the only people on the board capable of logical thought are LotA-ers, it's surely a sign of the end times. Hell's freezing over, people.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.