disconnected, afk, leavers, ragequitters

#1Agent_12345Posted 1/26/2010 2:02:59 PM
3 games in a row where it's been 3 on 5. Why can't they have bots replacing people or something?
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/26/2010 2:36:05 PM
Have you played a game with bots before? With gold from kills, it's worse than just being down a guy >.>
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#3MasterTurtlePosted 1/26/2010 2:38:14 PM
Yeah, the lack of a decent anti-leaver system or any way to remake is a huge game ruiner. Hopefully it'll become less of a problem as ranking gets higher.
---
Can I interest you in a...side mission?
#4Jeev-Posted 1/26/2010 2:40:09 PM
Haha... In the past two days I had 9 Games in a row with Early Game Leavers, Feeders and Ragequitters...
Imagine how that felt... We only actually won one... =(
#5MadTimPosted 1/26/2010 9:02:08 PM
If you find yourself down a man you need to rake up the solo xp and beat them fast. The only advantage is the level difference and if you dont beat them quick and let the other team level up, its all over.

---
"Work harder!! Millions or people on welfare depend on it!!!"
#6CalmOfEmptinessPosted 1/28/2010 7:18:58 AM
They would let bots take over, but the AI is absolutely terrible in LoL.

Every time an AI controlled character is teleporting back to base, if you hit them once, it will interrupt their teleport AND they will do absolutely NOTHING.

I think Riot is planning for this system, but only until they can program halfway decent AI.
#7VoidgolemPosted 1/28/2010 11:18:58 AM
Problem 2 is getting a lane-mate who apparently uses dialup and is an aggressive pusher.

Roflinternets has left the game!
Roflinternets has been slain by Iplaytwitchlol!

<5 minutes later>

Iplaytwitchlol has gotten a quadruple kill!

*ragequits*
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#8PunizherPosted 1/30/2010 1:13:05 AM

sucks to be in your position but BOTS is no answer omg they suck so bad, when it happens to me i just sit back and try to def in hope they just got DC and are back soon if not surrender and move to the next game