Depressing Losing Streak

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Depressing Losing Streak
6 years ago#1
Man - my friend and I always group up for games and lately we have been getting into nothing but bad games with either terrible partners or good partners with terrible hero choices.

When I solo queue it usually goes better but I added 8 losses to my record and it has me down. I'm gave league of legends a small break because of this.

Any known consequences for grouping up with just one friend?
6 years ago#2
I played with one friend for the past 5 games or so and we've won all of them. Pretty sure it's just bad luck on your part.
6 years ago#3
If It helps I had an 8 game losing streak, one win and then 11 losses in a row...
Think about how I felt... and it wasn't like I sucked (or others in my team sucked although a few did...) most of those were due to Leavers, Feeders and Ragequitters... =/
Still trying to make up for it...
6 years ago#4
When you play AT, even with a 2-man AT, the MM substantially increases your base ELO and matches you with what it thinks would be suitable opponents for you 2.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8125/newtonandleibniz.png
6 years ago#5

When grouping with other people system treats you like a premade, that means overall ELO of your team dor matchmaking system is higher than in reality. How much higher depends on number of arranged members (2 would influence just a little).

Anyway matchmaking system is meant to find you matches appropriate and in the long turn you should have 50/50 % win/loose ratio.

I would say you just had a streak of bad luck.

6 years ago#6
It was depressing. Hell I bought Panthenon and I always do well - until mid game when the group fights start. My partners usually don't do squat.

Anyhow- I just think the game has gotten to the point where even the worst players have reached level 30 and playing solo is like playing russian roulette.

I tried using even my best hero- KAYLE - as i've been able to carry even terrible teams using her and my ratio with her is actually damn good. It's come to the point that I can't even save some teams with her.
6 years ago#7
It's one of the reasons why people queue dodge. Also, level is never an indication of skill, especially since you can lose your way to 30.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8125/newtonandleibniz.png
6 years ago#8
I'm barely have more wins than losses after over 400 games. It's the chance you take with any random queue.
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
6 years ago#9
I'm barely have more wins than losses after over 400 games. It's the chance you take with any random queue.

Actually, that mainly means the matchmaking system is doing its job.
All men must die. But first we'll live.
6 years ago#10
Finally broke the streak- but it was against a really bad team. Their team composition was so sad- Warwick, Ryze, Eve, Twitch and Taric. Surprised no one on their team dodged.

I may have broken my streak- but it wasn't that satisfying
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Depressing Losing Streak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived