Any way to play this in Windowed mode?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Any way to play this in Windowed mode?

User Info: dccthezan

dccthezan
7 years ago#1
Topic.
Adding "-window" to the end of the shortcut didn't work, and I didn't see anything about it in any of the options menus.
In the slot: Heroes of Newerth
On the screen: N/A

User Info: importflip

importflip
7 years ago#2
You didn't see the option that said "Windowed Mode" ? You have to go to the options menu when you are actually in a game.

It's there.

"-window" would work, except you probably added that to the launcher's shortcut and not the game's actual shortcut.
srsly

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 years ago#3
wtb: Option menu usable from PvP.net/Lobby, as opposed to while a game is running >.>

Minor feature, certainly, but it'd be nice.
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'

User Info: simcowking

simcowking
7 years ago#4
You get about a minute and a half before the game starts to change options/shop/move to where you are going... If that isn't enough time... xD

Also, it'd be conveinent, but how often do you change your settings in game? :P Most players set it once and live with it how it is. >__>b

d<__<, but a feature is a feature, and it really can't be something that can be complained for adding (but it shouldn't be top priority)

User Info: dccthezan

dccthezan
7 years ago#5
Hm, I found the windowed mode option, but it's still the highest priority window, so it's always in front, even if I click off.

Anyway to fix that?
In the slot: Heroes of Newerth
On the screen: N/A
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Any way to play this in Windowed mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived