So, new TF...

#1anilEhilatedPosted 3/16/2010 8:27:26 AM
Kicks ass. Wasn't the whole idea to nerf him?
Not that I'm complaining, with him being my main and stuff, but still...The remake may make him less overpowered in the competitive play, but boy, he's fun to play in solo queues now. Love the rebalanced PAC.
Anyway, thoughts? Is he going to get nerfed in the next patch?
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#2VoidgolemPosted 3/16/2010 8:47:05 AM
Slightly less gank power, slightly more sustained DPS.

Overall? Not a lot of change. You'll see less Gate > Goldcard shenanigans, though.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#3ZorlacPosted 3/16/2010 11:26:49 AM
I think it's a good change overall.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on
the blood drowned creation. WoW Server-Feathermoon-IGN-Razzil. Xfire-Zorlac666.
#4VoidgolemPosted 3/16/2010 5:54:21 PM
After a couple games:

Attack Speed/Attack Damage TF = Godmode. AP TF = Gimpy.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#5VeeVeesPosted 3/16/2010 6:10:38 PM
they nerfed the main complain, which is gate, gold, wild, still very powerful. may need some numbers tweaking but not a bad change.
---
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas
#6_Ferdi_Posted 3/17/2010 10:35:07 AM
anyone know how long it takes for TF to gate during destiny? is it still 1.5 secs? the game i was playing we had a man down, a yi who went rylais, thornmail, guardian angel(which seemed like a fun build actually) and we still won, but everytime i ulted i can never look long enough to check the gate tooltip for fear of not teleporting in time

so yeah i just played him and he's a lot of fun, more traditional carrying with sustained massive damage rather than destiny -> gold card -> wild card LEGENDARY
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#7VoidgolemPosted 3/17/2010 11:03:33 AM
Gate appears to be as short or shorter than it was at max rank pre-patch.

Only inconvenience I've been having is I somehow keep losing my locked card en-route.
---
#8VirPugnisPosted 3/17/2010 10:53:19 PM
TF is my main as well. Very fun still, if not more fun after this "nerf." Not overpowered at all imho. Should def. look to nerf some other characters before considering giving TF anothe rnerf.
---
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/yoda.gif