Anyone who mains a tank/carry want to play?

#1necroix05Posted 3/27/2010 7:58:22 PM
Me and my friend main Shaco and Morgana and we're getting tired of losing when the rest of our team can't stay alive to save their lives. We just want a team that has good communication. Post IGN here, or send me an FR + message: MrCowisBeast
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
WE'VE BEEN EEE EHM PEED!!!!!! EEELEKTRAWNICS ARE DAOWN!!!! - MC_Brian1
#2Wolf_Link_Posted 3/28/2010 9:36:02 AM
Wait, have we played before? I think my friend and I (igns are zurr and icanhaspwnnoobs) have been in a premade with you guys a few times before.
---
Call me Zurr. Not 'Wolf', 'Link', or any other silly thing you think of. Zurr.
#3Sima DaiPosted 3/28/2010 12:22:23 PM
mains? This isn't warcraft.
Pros use every character depending on the situation.
---
"People say its all about fun, about making fun. When I kill you, when I own you, who is having fun, me or you?" -Athene
#4HylianElfPosted 3/28/2010 12:37:44 PM

That's a hell of a lot of characters to remember specific item, rune, mastery, and ability, and spell builds for.

---
Gentlemen gentlemen what is all the hubub about?
I see you *****es is enjoying my sparkling wine!
#5anilEhilatedPosted 3/28/2010 12:47:31 PM
Still easier than DotA and people do it there all the time.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#6necroix05(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2010 5:10:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that Pros have 2-3 mains, and 1 character that they strongly prefer. So does anyone want to play or not >.<
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
WE'VE BEEN EEE EHM PEED!!!!!! EEELEKTRAWNICS ARE DAOWN!!!! - MC_Brian1
#7simcowkingPosted 3/28/2010 7:09:43 PM
I know how to play every character I've bought (I don't use rune set ups except for mainly MP/5 and HP+ all static so as to help out my characters all equally). Not going to say I've became pro with them all (Eve is still slacking as of recently, as is most casters) but I run with mainly tanks as my strongest characters (rammus, singed, ali, malph...) not going to say I have item builts memorized for them all, but I do know one or two main items that I focus on for each character and from there I adjust to the game situation.

I'm currently saving up for karth or shen (haven't decided which I wanna learn next.)

But yeah I can occasionally tank for ya'll if you catch me on between my studies. (Shouldn't be hard as I procrastinate a lot :D)

IGN:Simcow
#8anilEhilatedPosted 3/29/2010 9:16:53 AM
I'm pretty sure that Pros have 2-3 mains, and 1 character that they strongly prefer.
I'm pretty sure there are no pros in this game.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#9DartkunPosted 3/29/2010 10:34:59 AM
Sima Dai | Posted 3/28/2010 2:22:23 PM | message detail

Yeah no. Sure people will typically have a wide spread of heroes to choose from. But there will always be heroes you're the best at.

I am currently maining.

Trist for a hard carry
Kat for an assassin or for aoe team comps
Rammus for a tank
Taric for an aura support or push team

It's good if you can play all the champions, but pros will main heroes that they are good with.
#10raisinbran10488Posted 3/29/2010 2:17:23 PM
I wouldnt mind playing a game or two with ya. IGN is dagger8805.

I play a list of characters, Poppy, Udyr, Annie, Ashe, Mundo... depending on the lineup.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war. - Frank Castle