Woah new haunting guise :o

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Woah new haunting guise :o
6 years ago#1
From test realm:
§ Haunting Guise
§ Remade: Now gives> +180 HP +20 AP UNIQUE Passive: +20 Magic Penetration +5% Spell Vamp (5% of Damaging Spells in Lifesteal.)

I will love this for my Karthus, lack of health regen is quite a issue now, will save me money on potions.
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
6 years ago#2
That sounds really good, actually.
Call me Zurr. Not 'Wolf', 'Link', or any other silly thing you think of. Zurr.
6 years ago#3
Sorry for Double Post, but what does "PTR-only" mean? Previously Test Realm Only?
Call me Zurr. Not 'Wolf', 'Link', or any other silly thing you think of. Zurr.
6 years ago#4
private test realm only, I'd assume.

They're trying to make it not crazy OP, but probably don't want it in the way of the other items.
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
6 years ago#5
that sounds pretty sick for an early game item.

stacking up magic penetration(with boots) and getting AP/magic-lifesteal in one package = early game pwn?
6 years ago#6
will it lifesteal from aoe or bounce spells?
fiddle would be unkillable in crowstorm
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas
6 years ago#7
I'm pretty sure they will curb it for AoE. I doubt anyone ignored the whole "what about the wtf rape by fiddle?"
6 years ago#8
Great! I already get it on my Veigar. The lack of mana regen looks like it'll hurt me a bit, though.
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.
6 years ago#9
5% lifesteal is pretty cool, but nothing to be concerned about.

On a Fiddlestics, a crowstorm that has reduced enemy magic pen to 0 and does 370 damage (considering the 20 extra AP) catches all 5 enemies for the entire 6 seconds will net Fiddlesticks 555 health. It's a good chunk considering he has such little HP to begin with, but most people will still stun Fiddle to counter it or Fiddle will use it at a point in the team battle that makes the spell vamp negligible.

It's not bad for early game laning for a mage, though. I personally will miss the cooldown reduction, but whatever.
6 years ago#10
I shall incorporate this into my Immortal Morde™ build.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Woah new haunting guise :o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived