Woah new haunting guise :o

#11VoidgolemPosted 4/3/2010 3:24:03 AM
Alright, now we're talking.

The current Haunting Guise is mildly bad for some champions because of the fairy trinket component. However, without the MP5, you can expect a couple heroes who wouldn't have wasted money before to pick it up postpatch.

On the flip side, it was attractive before because fairy trinket + rejuv bead is a nice starting combo if you're defensive >.>
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#12NazanirPosted 4/3/2010 4:14:05 AM
Assuming you hit with a single spell for 1000 damage, you still only heal 50 health. That is assuming it HITS for 1k, so you have to go through resists first. A magic damage life steal item seems really nice, but the amount of health restored, is marginal at best.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#13CalmOfEmptinessPosted 4/3/2010 10:02:46 AM
Yeah, people overrate lifesteal too much.

Unless there are other "Spell Vamp" items that you can stack, you won't be getting significant amounts of HP from it.

There should be an uber Spell Vamp item that heals 30% of spell damage done, kind of like The Bloodthirster.
#14denter21Posted 4/6/2010 5:14:37 PM
Put it on morgana to double her passive.
#15returnofbeansPosted 4/6/2010 5:30:15 PM
that's what i was thinking. heal 10% with morg.
---
LIKE A GOOD SPICY-BEAN AND CHEESE BURRITO, I SHALL RETURN!!!
aiding in the fight to gnaw Faith to death. MMSF3 BA FC 3824-7183-9863
#16Hulkkis(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2010 10:21:46 PM
Well i dont think it will be gamebreaking imba, but it will mean my karthus for example has to b back for heal 5% less. and even that can helps sometimes.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc