The Official GameFAQs Premade Thread

#61RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 11:33:50 PM
Bump, I'm thinking about changing the deadline to this Friday. If you haven't played with me, please get on it. Otherwise, I will have to make the team without you.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#62CalmOfEmptinessPosted 5/5/2010 11:54:33 PM
Raydric, what's your GMT?

I can pick up a game at 5 PM Pacific tomorrow.
#63RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 11:59:50 PM
I'm PST, I'll probably be on then.
---
#64RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2010 11:11:20 PM
Okay so yeah. Anyway I'm making this post because of my other post.

Since so many good players applied, it's hard to form a team. I can't say no to good players because they do deserve to be on the team, but there are only five slot. Therefore, there will be NO consistent 5s team. Meaning that the two slots available will always be in rotation. Anyone who applied is welcome to be part of the team based on selection. Multiple issues also came up with deciding a team. Many players are already affiliated with other premades (as am I and the other two on the team). Another thing is the time issue. Some of the European players are good, but I can't play with them since it's morning for them when it's midnight for me. One more thing is the time the players play everyday. It's hard to find everyone on at the same time.

Anyway, our 5s team is going to be decided based on the current metagame as stated before. We plan on running a team like this: Ezreal, Soraka, Nidalee, Shen and Janna/Sivir. At the moment, I can fill in Ezreal, Stonewall takes Shen and Oddone takes the Sivir slot. In addition, fishstiks is holding the Soraka slot. I haven't found a good Nidalee yet, but I have a temporary replacement at the moment. Also, I have yet to find a time where all five of us are actually on. So, yeah there has yet to be a 5s Gamefaqs premade game.

Anyway, if any of you want a clear cut answer of who are the absolute two best that applied; they are ta11geese3 and returnofbeans. This is purely based on skills. However, that's not how the team is going to be made of.

If any of you play any of the aforementioned champions (even if the role is already fulfilled), please REapply if you think you got what it takes or you want a second chance.
---
#65necroix05Posted 5/14/2010 8:28:52 AM
I can play Ezreal. I'd like to Re apply.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Add me if you play League of Legends: MrCowisBeast