Post in this thread if you've ever been owned by your main...

#1RaydricLordPosted 5/5/2010 9:32:03 PM
...by someone on the other team.

I was smurfing earlier and I was playing Ezreal with a Nasus in my lane against a Jax and Soraka. Jax started turret diving us at lvl 5 and he could almost always get away because of stupid Soraka. He ended up going 11/1/5 14 minutes into the game...
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#2PaperbladePosted 5/5/2010 10:07:57 PM
Do you mean owned as in "GODDAMN SHEN YOUR ULT IS SO ANNOYING" which is every game that involves Shen, or as in "dat shen"

Since the latter never really happens. Or at least not to the point that I can remember it.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#3RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 10:28:05 PM
This also works for tanks, if you get out-tanked by the enemy tank or whatever.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#4CyberSlasherXPosted 5/5/2010 10:42:18 PM
I havent gotten out-Shaco'd, out-Ez'dm or out-Fiddles'd yet. Err, i take that back. I've been owned by Fiddles.
---
//ŻŻ____________
\\__yberSlasherX__
#5CuddleWithClawsPosted 5/6/2010 7:35:02 AM
I've never really been owned by either Gangplank or Taric. Kinda hard.
---
The glories of our blood and state are shadows, not substantial things. There is no armor against fate, Death lays its icy hands on kings.
#6Froggie48Posted 5/6/2010 9:38:56 AM
Enemy Jannas always piss me off. If they're good, I'm pissed because she is so freaking annoying. If they're bad, I'm pissed because they are making her look bad.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
#7EarthshakerPosted 5/6/2010 10:29:41 AM
For my current three most-useds:

Amumu doesn't anger me if I run into a good one, because he's so reliant on the rest of his team. If he's curbstomping me, it's usually not JUST his fault. Plus, the mummy needs more love.

Janna... I smack my face on the table when she goes AP build. Trollnado is supposed to troll, not hurt, damn it. At least she's usually NICE and squishy when shield finally falls. It's when I run into ones that pitch tornadoes in the weirdest directions or those who actually realize you can LET GO of it earlier is when I'm angry, but those tend not to go AP build so I can commend them on their skill.

I have yet to meet a Katarina that plays her as well as I do since this patch has come out. I'm allowed to toot my own horn here, though, since I soloed a Garen/Taric in bot lane at one point... and double-killed them twice before 15 minutes. <3

---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.
#8PRNOIAxPlusPosted 5/6/2010 4:07:28 PM
I've been out-Shaco'd and Out-Jax'd, but not Out-Trynd. People seriously don't understand how to play Trynd.
#9PaperbladePosted 5/6/2010 5:03:20 PM
Although, I have been stomped by WWs on SR, but not TT. Been owned by Kasses too.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest