So Kat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#1
I am buying her come IP for sure. >_> Fun and effective. Unlike my other favorite, Trynd. :( I love you Trynd, awesome coolsauce, but you kinda fail.

So what do you all build? I've been trying out Shaker's build (Void, Guise, blasty blasty AP). Sorc or Tabi?
~Always go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!~

User Info: Bluebolt77

Bluebolt77
6 years ago#2
Do you prefer hanging back and throwing things or getting close with shiny daggers?
O_O

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#3
I mass AP, getting a Guinsoo if it goes that far (it's my only nod at hybridisation). Shunpo+Killer Bounce+Lotus is so nice in TT, especially if you get to level 16 (you can hit all 3 rofl).

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#4
Okay Guise doesn't seem that useful actually. Zhonya's makes a huge difference, so methinks core build is (for my bracket anyway):

-some boots, whatever
-Void
-Rylai
-Zhonya

Beyond that it should be over. If it's not...

-That other staff, it has a magic res reduction aura
-Guinsoo, you might want to hit something, dunno

User Info: oogarasu

oogarasu
6 years ago#5
I actually prefer AD kat, but always go with Sorc Boots.

User Info: carotbotom

carotbotom
6 years ago#6
Psh AP Kat is for squares. Haunting Guise/ Sorc boots/ 3 bloodthirsters and a Void Staff is where it's at. Three-shotting Ashe with bouncing blades ye.
username: xCuTiEzOeYx
I seriously doubt she's an actress. She had hairy legs. ~SBHS Brooklyn 2K3

PhoenixNine
6 years ago#7
I like instakilling their team with ult. >_> W-E-Q gg. Might throw in Zhonya if I'm the first in, so they run around me like headless chickens trying to figure out "WHY IS SHE GOLDEN? WHY CAN'T I HIT HER?", then Lotus gg.

User Info: anilEhilated

anilEhilated
6 years ago#8
Expect heavy nerfing soon; I honestly think they overbuffed her. Yeah, she used to be a joke hero, but the new Killer Instinct seems just too good.
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.

User Info: Devilslicer

Devilslicer
6 years ago#9
"Expect heavy nerfing soon; I honestly think they overbuffed her. Yeah, she used to be a joke hero, but the new Killer Instinct seems just too good.

sound like people thought she was a joke and now she is a good assassin character people are scared and crying nerf lol
A true hero seeks niether fame or fortune... only the courage which he needs to fight.

User Info: anilEhilated

anilEhilated
6 years ago#10
No; she was a joke, no doubt about that. There is, however, a fine line between being a good assassin character and being able to obliterate an entire team in one skill combo.
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived