So Kat

#1PhoenixNinePosted 5/18/2010 5:27:59 AM
I am buying her come IP for sure. >_> Fun and effective. Unlike my other favorite, Trynd. :( I love you Trynd, awesome coolsauce, but you kinda fail.

So what do you all build? I've been trying out Shaker's build (Void, Guise, blasty blasty AP). Sorc or Tabi?
---
~Always go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!~
#2Bluebolt77Posted 5/18/2010 5:43:37 AM
Do you prefer hanging back and throwing things or getting close with shiny daggers?
---
O_O
#3PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2010 6:00:48 AM
I mass AP, getting a Guinsoo if it goes that far (it's my only nod at hybridisation). Shunpo+Killer Bounce+Lotus is so nice in TT, especially if you get to level 16 (you can hit all 3 rofl).
---
#4PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2010 7:16:53 AM
Okay Guise doesn't seem that useful actually. Zhonya's makes a huge difference, so methinks core build is (for my bracket anyway):

-some boots, whatever
-Void
-Rylai
-Zhonya

Beyond that it should be over. If it's not...

-That other staff, it has a magic res reduction aura
-Guinsoo, you might want to hit something, dunno
---
#5oogarasuPosted 5/18/2010 7:23:45 AM
I actually prefer AD kat, but always go with Sorc Boots.
#6carotbotomPosted 5/18/2010 7:27:35 AM
Psh AP Kat is for squares. Haunting Guise/ Sorc boots/ 3 bloodthirsters and a Void Staff is where it's at. Three-shotting Ashe with bouncing blades ye.
---
username: xCuTiEzOeYx
I seriously doubt she's an actress. She had hairy legs. ~SBHS Brooklyn 2K3
#7PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2010 9:44:38 AM
I like instakilling their team with ult. >_> W-E-Q gg. Might throw in Zhonya if I'm the first in, so they run around me like headless chickens trying to figure out "WHY IS SHE GOLDEN? WHY CAN'T I HIT HER?", then Lotus gg.
---
#8anilEhilatedPosted 5/18/2010 10:32:34 AM
Expect heavy nerfing soon; I honestly think they overbuffed her. Yeah, she used to be a joke hero, but the new Killer Instinct seems just too good.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#9DevilslicerPosted 5/18/2010 10:37:05 AM
"Expect heavy nerfing soon; I honestly think they overbuffed her. Yeah, she used to be a joke hero, but the new Killer Instinct seems just too good.

sound like people thought she was a joke and now she is a good assassin character people are scared and crying nerf lol
---
A true hero seeks niether fame or fortune... only the courage which he needs to fight.
#10anilEhilatedPosted 5/18/2010 11:06:45 AM
No; she was a joke, no doubt about that. There is, however, a fine line between being a good assassin character and being able to obliterate an entire team in one skill combo.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.