Pantheon

#1B-Money2798Posted 5/27/2010 10:18:28 AM
So I just got Pantheon and was wondering at a good build. I tend to play a ganking style game, ambush, hit and runs, so on and so forth. So I was wondering for those who have more experience with this game what a good build would be
#2RaydricLordPosted 5/27/2010 10:26:02 AM
This is just my guess, I'll probably never play Pantheon.

Youmu's Ghostblade, Merc Treads, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, Banshee's Veil, Frozen Mallet.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#3eating4funPosted 5/27/2010 10:43:41 AM
level 1 spearshot is all you need. have at least 1 in ageis. max heartseeker strike first, and then ageis.

fort elixir at the start and pots. guaranteed lane control for 4 minutes. spearshot does like 100 damage, costs 30 mana, 4 seconds cooldown. unless you up against strong healers. you can spearshot people in enemy tower range with your passive shield buff.

with this lane domination, if you get two kills and last-hit well, you can port back, buy a BF sword, and ult to jump back when your level 6 or above. easiest to aim when their hitting your tower.
---
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5268/245zgvd.jpg
~~~aj_arcani
#4IWorkAtheBucksPosted 5/27/2010 10:58:42 AM
Hm. I disagree.

For Pantheon, you want + dmg items as well as armor pen. So take masteries & runes accordingling.

As for spells, Only get 1 into stun. His spear shot is incredibly usefull as a spam and does tons of damage. You should level spear shot up and hearseeker as second priority. Once you get a BF sword, HS can kill creep waves in one hit, but before then it's not as useful early game.
---

(>.)>
#56_Padfoot_9Posted 5/27/2010 11:51:31 AM
This is how I play Pantheon:

Skills:
1. Spear Shot
2. Heartseeker Strike
3. Spear Shot
4. Aegis of Zeonia
5. Spear Shot
6. Grand Skyfall
7. Spear Shot
8. Aegis of Zeonia
9. Spear Shot
10. Aegis of Zeonia
11. Grand Skyfall
12-13. Aegis of Zenoia
14-15. Heartseeker Strike
16. Grand Skyfall
17-18. Heartseeker Strike

Items (order may vary):
-(Start) Meki Pendant + 2 HP pots
-Philosopher's Stone
-Boots of Speed -> Boots of Swiftness or Mercury's treads
-Long Sword x2 -> Brutalizer
-Long Sword + B.F. Sword -> The Black Cleaver
[At this point my item choice starts to vary. I'll get some of the following in varying orders depending on the game. I obviously finish Youmuu's, but the order in which I do so varies from game to game.]
-Last Whisper
-Trinity Force
-Frozen Mallet
-Youmuu's Ghostblade

I like the early Meki Pendant because it helps to spam Spear Shot early game. An excellent way to harass I've found. The HP pots are obvious and help to stay in lane until level 6. At which point I usually recall, finish Philosopher's Stone and buy boots, then use ult to get back into lane and gank, depending on who needs help where.
---
XBL GT: UnholyConqueror | Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed II
Waiting for: The Xbox to be shipped back from the repair center
#6PaperbladePosted 5/27/2010 12:16:07 PM
Skills:
1. Spear Shot
2. Heartseeker Strike
3. Spear Shot
4. Aegis of Zeonia
5. Spear Shot
6. Grand Skyfall
7. Spear Shot
8. Aegis of Zeonia
9. Spear Shot
10. Aegis of Zeonia
11. Grand Skyfall
12-13. Aegis of Zenoia
14-15. Heartseeker Strike
16. Grand Skyfall
17-18. Heartseeker Strike

Items (order may vary):
-(Start) Meki Pendant + 2 HP pots
-Philosopher's Stone
-Boots of Speed -> Boots of Swiftness or Mercury's treads
-Long Sword x2 -> Brutalizer
-Long Sword + B.F. Sword -> The Black Cleaver
[At this point my item choice starts to vary. I'll get some of the following in varying orders depending on the game. I obviously finish Youmuu's, but the order in which I do so varies from game to game.]
-Last Whisper
-Trinity Force
-Frozen Mallet
-Youmuu's Ghostblade

http://thingsifoundatthethriftstore.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/do-not-want-dog.jpg
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#76_Padfoot_9Posted 5/27/2010 12:50:47 PM
I know Heartseeker Strike seems odd to be getting so late, but ultimately I think Aegis needs to be upgraded first. The leap + stun every 10 seconds is better than a 12% increase in damage in my opinion.

I know Philosopher's Stone is odd, but I like it nonetheless. Being able to spam Spear Shot (very powerful ranged attack) early game helps out a lot. It obviously gets sold mid-late game when I need the inventory space for something more useful. Is a little HP/Mana regen and some bonus gold that bad early game? I find I suffer from major mana issues if I don't get something to help out.
---
XBL GT: UnholyConqueror | Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed II
Waiting for: The Xbox to be shipped back from the repair center
#8ShijimmyPosted 5/27/2010 1:04:24 PM
Panth as a ganker?

Start with boots and 3 hp pots.
Stick to your lane until you can get your first BF sword.
After that you build:

boots of swiftness
Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster
Inf. Edge
Last whisperer
Phantom dancer/Black cleaver

Always get spear shot first, then aegis, then heartseeker. And whatever people tell you, always level heartseeker first. With that BF sword you got, it's enough to aegis someone, then heartseeker, and finish it with a normal spear.
Just level aegis left, stun won't get longer anyway.

That's basically all you need to know.
---
Et ait illis venite post me et faciam vos fieri pescatores animus.
#9VeeVeesPosted 5/27/2010 2:09:03 PM
brutalizer, boots, bf items, that's it
---
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas
#10RaydricLordPosted 5/27/2010 2:16:41 PM
^A person who builds no survivability on a melee dps is someone who is in mid-low ELO.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138