Everyone says flash is so good...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Everyone says flash is so good...

User Info: CalmOfEmptiness

CalmOfEmptiness
6 years ago#11
I've just been getting clarity and teleport. I NEED teleport, its just SO useful. And clarity means I hardly ever run out of mana, especially in the beginning when I am running low in mid.

You don't NEED Teleport, and Clarity really depends on which champ you play. If you play a mage, I can see you needing it. But if you don't, then you just aren't really managing your mana right.

Teleport is a very useful spell, and I like it alot.

You also don't NEED Flash. It's just a great overall summoner spell, and in most likelihood, the best one for your champion.

Here's something a bit more constructive: post which champions you play frequently, and I will tell you which spells are most useful on them.

User Info: MSN 04 Sazabi

MSN 04 Sazabi
6 years ago#12
You do realize that Flash is just one Summoner spell and that Ghost+Cleanse are two, right?

Which means you can get Flash and something else? Think about that for a little bit.

If you really want you don't need to take cleanse with ghost. But if you're taking flash you're probably taking cleanse, too lol.
Doreamon... who cares... if it has Mon at the end its just a Crapy ripoff of Pokemon (which sucks too) -PSOPOPO

User Info: Q_Sensei

Q_Sensei
6 years ago#13
I like ghost myself.

Shorter Cooldown, and is a whole lot better for chasing.
http://cometmancomic.com/cometman/
Check out my Webcomic.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Everyone says flash is so good...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived