Everyone says flash is so good...

#11CalmOfEmptinessPosted 6/1/2010 10:21:27 PM
I've just been getting clarity and teleport. I NEED teleport, its just SO useful. And clarity means I hardly ever run out of mana, especially in the beginning when I am running low in mid.

You don't NEED Teleport, and Clarity really depends on which champ you play. If you play a mage, I can see you needing it. But if you don't, then you just aren't really managing your mana right.

Teleport is a very useful spell, and I like it alot.

You also don't NEED Flash. It's just a great overall summoner spell, and in most likelihood, the best one for your champion.

Here's something a bit more constructive: post which champions you play frequently, and I will tell you which spells are most useful on them.
#12MSN 04 SazabiPosted 6/2/2010 12:34:07 AM
You do realize that Flash is just one Summoner spell and that Ghost+Cleanse are two, right?

Which means you can get Flash and something else? Think about that for a little bit.

If you really want you don't need to take cleanse with ghost. But if you're taking flash you're probably taking cleanse, too lol.

---
Doreamon... who cares... if it has Mon at the end its just a Crapy ripoff of Pokemon (which sucks too) -PSOPOPO
#13Q_SenseiPosted 6/2/2010 12:51:25 AM
I like ghost myself.

Shorter Cooldown, and is a whole lot better for chasing.
---
http://cometmancomic.com/cometman/
Check out my Webcomic.