Question about all of the different hero bundles...

#1Ricky_MarooPosted 6/10/2010 6:18:58 AM
I've been searching around for a while, and I still can't find a straight answer for this.
There's the Retail version that is 19.99, and the digital collectors version which is 29.99, and both of these contain the same heroes, correct? (The retail version giving you 10$ of riot points as well)

But where are these other bundles that I hear about? For example, I heard one comes with twitch?
---
lycent
dubstep.fm
#2h3ll_razorPosted 6/10/2010 6:27:24 AM
The digital collectors pack comes with a unique skin IIRC. The retail version comes with 10$ of riot points which you can then use to buy the Champions bundle, listed in the bundle section of the shop which contains all of the other original 40 champs. So if you get the retail version, you're basically getting all 40 original champs for 20$. On the other hand, if your a skin collector like myself, the digital collector's pack is for you.

Hope that helps.
#3Ness26Posted 6/10/2010 6:32:03 AM
I don't think $10 is enough to buy the Champions Bundle.
---
No amount of planning will ever replace dumb luck.
#4Ricky_Maroo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2010 7:13:49 AM
I don't think it is, either, unless I'm mistaken. The champions bundle is 3410 points
---
lycent
dubstep.fm
#5Freak ShowPosted 6/10/2010 11:11:19 AM
The difference in retail and digital is the skin. Retail its a kayle skin, digital its an annie skin. It's 20 bucks at the store because it was reduced in price... it used to be 29.99 just like the digital version. Both come with 10 bucks worth of points (1380 RP) and that is NOT enough to buy the champ bundle (3410 RP). IMO the champs in the champ bundle as much better, but the collectors edition store bought is the better deal.

As for the Champ bundle just go to the store click on bundles then click on champ bundle it tells you who's in it.

---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news
#6Ricky_Maroo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2010 1:29:48 PM
Hmm... the champ bundle looks much better. And I already have a bit from the collectors edition.
---
lycent
dubstep.fm
#7h3ll_razorPosted 6/11/2010 4:33:17 AM
If it's not enough to buy the champions bundle than at some point it used to be, because thats how a friend of mine and I got all of our champions. We bought the retail and then bought the champions bundle.