Ezreal/Twitch/Karthus

#1justoxx2Posted 6/10/2010 5:49:09 PM
I finally broke 6k (actually 7k) and im thinking of picking up one of these characters before i hit 8k IP. any suggestions? are any of these going to be free next week?
#2AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 6/10/2010 5:57:17 PM
Twitch will probably be free next week, as will Ezreal. Karthus can be an absolute game-changer when played right due to his Ult, which allows your team to wrack up kills they otherwise wouldn't be able do early on.
---
Miami Heat: In Wade We Trust. Offseason, 47-35 in 2009-2010.
Miami Dolphins: Offseason, 7-9 in 2009
#3justoxx2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2010 5:59:24 PM
his ult could be so much fun , and scoring those early kills could give you the momentum to win. But ezreal sounds super skill based i just dont know anything about him, and twitch seems a little OP and i dont know if thats how i want to win 0o.
#4RaydricLordPosted 6/10/2010 6:03:25 PM
Ezreal is OP!
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#5Aero_15Posted 6/10/2010 6:12:19 PM
Twitch will probably be free next week, as will Ezreal. Karthus can be an absolute game-changer when played right due to his Ult, which allows your team to wrack up kills they otherwise wouldn't be able do early on.

There are extremely low chances of two 6300 champions being free at the same week, actually.

his ult could be so much fun , and scoring those early kills could give you the momentum to win. But ezreal sounds super skill based i just dont know anything about him, and twitch seems a little OP and i dont know if thats how i want to win 0o.

Twitch is far from OP. He's good, but suffers a huge blow when his opponents buy wards or drink an Oracle Elixir. Unlike Evelynn, though, he doesn't become completely useless.

Ezreal is skill based, but his projectiles aren't that hard to hit, since they move fast. Personally, Ezreal is my favorite among the characters you mentioned, but I suppose not everyone likes his playstyle. He's super squishy, but can be a threat with both an AD or AP build. AP leans more towards support that can damage enemies and help allies, while AD is a soft carry role.

Karthus... Meh. I've played as him during the free week, but I didn't like him at all. He can be good, don't get me wrong. I've played against some incredibly annoying Karthus'es, specially during the laning phase, thanks to his Q skill range, and his ult can severely cripple the opposing team, but overall, I didn't like his playstyle.
---
To. Teh. Limit.
#6capgamerPosted 6/10/2010 6:51:48 PM
Ezreal is rather overplayed at the moment so you may not want to buy him for that reason since you'll have to compete with others to select him first sometimes.

Karthus is weird. From what I've seen decent ones do you kind of try to keep people close, but not too close and then machine gun his lay waste move. I couldn't do much with him when he was free last time but some people kick ass with him.

Haven't tried Twitch yet.
---
"It's like racism, except to only one person." -Todasmile
Looking like a nerd is a small price to pay for ultimate power.
#7AntistasisPosted 6/10/2010 7:27:35 PM
18-1 with Twitch on my first time. Build him for attack speed and he destroys.

Ezreal is my favorite though. Great at harassing and turning the tide in team fights.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qwiv4k.gif
http://i45.tinypic.com/28mjtps.gif
#8PaperbladePosted 6/10/2010 7:44:51 PM
Ezreal is still OP, despite what people crying about the recent "nerfs" say.
---
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest
#9donkiedudePosted 6/10/2010 8:20:23 PM
Get twitch if you are good at baiting your team and can manage to play squishy characters, Karthus if you are quick with keys and have good aim and map awareness and Ezrael is buffed AD so he is kinda own but you might struggle cause he is all skill shots. I would say Karthus.
---
Face it, I'm the best person here :D Xfire: donkiepunchjr
Team Focus | teamfocus.biz |
#10Masterjeff54Posted 6/10/2010 8:33:51 PM
ezreal, easily
---
Killgor lvl 70 Orc Hunter *Destromath
Treeja lvl 80 NE Druid *Cenarion Circle