safe to play?

#1renegadekainPosted 6/11/2010 11:57:31 AM
I saw an add for this while looking through WoWhead and I was just wondering if it was safe to download? Like does it have to get passed any firewalls, did it have any viruses or anything like that with anyone else?

It looks like it would be fun, but I just want to be on the safe side before downloading anything online anymore these days.
---
Hello Dragon Quest 1, I'd like to fight dragonlord before I've learned Healmore. What's that? Oh, it's my spleen. How did it get over there? - Xjph
#2HeroshiX2Posted 6/11/2010 12:05:17 PM
It would not be on the top 10 or advertised so much if it wasnt safe to play. Its perfectly fine to download....

leaguecraft.com - Go here for builds and etc to just completely pub stomp people in low level games. Do the tutorial first as well.
---
<Obvious Troll> is Obvious! - Gamefaqs Troll Raid 2010 ~Artae
#3im_so_hoodPosted 6/11/2010 12:11:38 PM
Unless you consider harsh language dangerous....
#4LegacyWinsPosted 6/11/2010 4:57:34 PM
He is on a game forum asking about an online game... He knows language is a problem everywhere.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#5NeCrOmAnCeRPosted 6/11/2010 7:48:04 PM
Oh yeah, the million or so people who downloaded this game all have viruses running on their computer.

Btw, WOW gives you viruses too, and those viruses get updated weekly during maintenance.
---
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/882/murderousmeido.jpg
#6VoidgolemPosted 6/11/2010 7:55:21 PM
Like does it have to get passed any firewalls

You're downloading things from the internet, things which in turn require internet-use to work.

Getting through a firewall is kinda a given.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#7emotional28Posted 6/11/2010 11:54:10 PM
This is a scam! Don't dl it!
---
Here she comes, walking like the world falls at her feet, our eyes meet smiling just like God was her lover