"Morgana's snare lasts too long!"

#1necroix05Posted 6/11/2010 5:33:27 PM
*Looks at boots*
*Berserker Greaves*
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Are people SERIOUSLY ********? GOD DAMN. Yeah, of COURSE we're going to lose, YOU are STUPID and NEVER buy things that counter the enemy heroes, you just stick to the same build EVERY TIME AND EXPECT THE SAME RESULTS. Well, look at this: You actually need to put some damn thought into your build before you wonder why you're dying when you get stunned. They have blitz? Buy Veil. They have morg? Buy Veil. They have Twitch? Buy a chain vest. "But it messes up my build!" Yeah? Well then maybe you should uninstall because there should ALWAYS be room in your build for not being a dumbass.

/rant

Was +38, down to +28 now. I REALLY hate the people I play with. Why is the enemy team always have better coordination? ****.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Add me if you play League of Legends: MrCowisBeast
#2EarthshakerPosted 6/11/2010 5:36:53 PM
Your /rant should be moved down a line.

</syntax nitpick.>
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.
#3Hiryuu_Posted 6/11/2010 5:38:40 PM
Merc Treads.

Voila, you've reduced Morgana's snare duration and damage by 40% along with her tormented soil's damage since you can just walk right out.
---
|GA-EP45-UD3R |E8400 |4GB DDR2 800 |MSI 9600GT |NeoHE 500W |
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/71/typerka1.jpg
#4necroix05(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2010 5:47:40 PM

Merc Treads.

Voila, you've reduced Morgana's snare duration and damage by 40% along with her tormented soil's damage since you can just walk right out.

Exactly my point....
---
#5necroix05(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2010 5:48:39 PM

Your /rant should be moved down a line.

</syntax nitpick.>

I decided to add that last part in before I posted it at the last minute.
</clearing up why i made an error>
---
#6VoidgolemPosted 6/11/2010 6:02:49 PM
*hits cleanse button, proceeds to ignore Morgana*
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#7necroix05(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2010 6:14:16 PM
<_____________<
Did everyone completely miss the point of my post?
---
#8brawrdyPosted 6/11/2010 6:21:47 PM
Just tell them to dodge it. ^_^ its a skillshot after all. >_> I got your post... I've been running into Teemo after Teemo who has a build of Malady > berserker Greaves > Philosopher Stone...

I managed to run into one particularly special fellow. Said it was his first time on teemo... Malady > Greaves > Malady > Malady > started going for tri force.
---
It only took a critical hit to destroy the death star... if it had a little more resilience... ~ Lokarin
#9zxbloodPosted 6/11/2010 7:38:24 PM
They have Twitch? Buy exhaust
#10EarthshakerPosted 6/11/2010 7:42:28 PM
"They have Twitch? Buy exhaust."

See, that annoys me. Yes, I know it counters Twitch, but A.) how the hell are you supposed to know if Twitch is in a game due to blind pick, and B.) why aren't you packing Cleanse/Ghost/Teleport/Clairvoyance/something more useful instead?

I hate when Twitch rolls face mid-late due to joining teamfights halfway through and knocking off half the damn team in four hits... usually from far enough away that you're out of exhaust range anyway.

But they were talking Morgana, not Twitch.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact? Well, you're a Goddamned philistine.