Since I like to listen to music while playing...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Since I like to listen to music while playing...
5 years ago#1
Is there any real disadvantage to me turning off all sound in LoL? As far as I can remember, there aren't any skills/attacks that let out a sound before they can be seen.

Gentlemen gentlemen what is all the hubub about?
I see you *****es is enjoying my sparkling wine!
5 years ago#2
Janna's howling gale has a very distinct sound and huge range. Other then that, I can't really think of any. Unfortunately it's her most annoying and devastating spell
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill
5 years ago#3
invisibility makes noise.
Psn: Jikilamed
5 years ago#4
The sound is important. You can hear jungle action, you can hear some sounds (skill shots), and you can hear certain ultimates like Ashe and Ezreal.
Men are like AK47s - simple and easy to use. Women are like advanced sci-fi weapons - no one knows how the **** they work. - Mast3rOfPupp3ts
5 years ago#5
I listen to music too, but I just turn the actual music off in game but keep all the sound effects.
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
5 years ago#6
I listen to music as well. The only thing it has done was made my teammates on vent angry at me. "Gank *name* with me when I go in - okay going in, wait where are you - Hey, HEY!"

5 years ago#7
to dodge, Janna and Viegar's spells.
5 years ago#8
I don't even play with sound.
5 years ago#9
If you play Mundo, its nice to hear the sound your cleaver makes when it hits something. Very useful for checking bushes.

Sometimes nostalgia makes us wish for things we really don't want.
5 years ago#10
It's useful, you can hear people who are jungling. Caught out a few people at dragon and baron. Also handy against TF and Shaco.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Since I like to listen to music while playing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived