Tristana or Fiddlesticks?

#1jango360Posted 6/12/2010 12:32:14 PM
I'm about to buy my first hero! :D

I usually play as a distance support and always move with other teammates, I've been planning on buying Fiddlesticks for a while now but after playing Tristana for a bit I'm thinking otherwise.
My champion with most kills is Morgana, but she's just too much outta my IP price range, is a Morgana player better suited for Tristana or Fiddlesticks?
---
That's really all that needs to be said.
#2XaesPosted 6/12/2010 12:33:33 PM
If you do the facebook stuff to get the riot girl skin it automatically unlocks her, so you could get both if you wanted to.
---
League of Legends: llVllagic (Ezreal main, Soraka secondary)
#3XylarxcodePosted 6/12/2010 3:26:35 PM
And fiddle is closer to being like Morgana then Tristana is. Like the earlier poster said. Follow them on Facebook, get a free Tristana + skin and buy Fiddle. Don't like her too much? Who cares? She was free and you have Fiddle to back up.
---
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill
#4xHFxPosted 6/12/2010 3:28:40 PM
Who doesn't have a Facebook now? Even if you don't use social networking sites often (I rarely use Facebook... Just did it because a few of my friends had it and I don't just add everyone I know), it saves you some money and you get a free skin like everyone else just said.
#5mastershakezPosted 6/12/2010 3:49:15 PM

Dragonkid239 posted...
If you do the facebook stuff to get the riot girl skin it automatically unlocks her, so you could get both if you wanted to.

I can NOT get this thing to work, really annoying. I want a free Trist damnit!