Feeder? Feeding?

#1PatayinPosted 6/16/2010 2:33:09 AM
Sorry im a noob and can someone please tell me what it means?
Thank you :D
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2tfc_firefox11Posted 6/16/2010 2:40:09 AM
A feeder is someone who gets repeatedly killed by enemy champions, usually without accomplishing anything (if you die after killing one or two enemy champions it could be considered a fair trade, as long as you didn't hold an extra reward for killing spree). In case you didn't know, killing or assisting in killing an enemy champion gives gold and experience (300 gold per kill and 100 per assist, I believe), so dying a lot to enemy champions means you are giving them a lot of gold to get better items as well as the experience.

Feeding is, well. The 'action' of getting killed by enemy champions several times.
#31stClassLegacyPosted 6/16/2010 2:41:46 AM
A feeder or someone who is feeding is someone getting a lot of deaths. This is usually because they are playing poorly, or are taking too many risks. When the enemy kills you, they get a large portion of extra gold. So by feeding, you give your opponent a lot of gold to buy items and make him a lot stronger. Sometimes, someone who 'feeds' too much can make an enemy on the other team so powerful, that there is almost no way to stop him. It usually doesn't apply if you are making your deaths worth it (getting more kills or taking important things with you) but if you take too many risks and get killed by turrets and such, then you are feeding.
---
Siggysiggysiggy sig sig sigdoodle.
#4KanrakuPosted 6/16/2010 8:10:14 AM
Even worse, there are some items that make a champion more powerful each time they kill another player. Often times people will buy these items specifically if they know they can get repeated kills on an inexperienced player.
#5alvinxiePosted 6/16/2010 11:47:38 AM
English terms without making a lame paragraph
You die =Enemy get stronger=You're team gets a disadvantage=You be extremely underleveled because you walk back after dying=You are a feeder with 0 kills and 7deaths.
---
Applesauce is good.
#6namingwayPosted 6/16/2010 12:23:49 PM
English terms without making a lame paragraph
You die =Enemy get stronger=You're team gets a disadvantage=You be extremely underleveled because you walk back after dying=You are a feeder with 0 kills and 7deaths.

The "lame" paragraphs before this were well written and explained perfectly. What you wrote is barely readable, especially by someone who is new to the game. Next time skip the math equation gimmick and just answer the question.
#7Patayin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 12:43:18 PM
Thank you!
i guess ima feeder.. xD
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8alvinxiePosted 6/16/2010 1:44:30 PM

Thank you!
i guess ima feeder.. xD

Just remember
Hug the shiny tower if the enemy are ranged and you are melee
---
Applesauce is good.