What was that about warwick being low teir?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was that about warwick being low teir?
5 years ago#1
I just played a game against a warwik, a yi and an ashe.
My team was me a kayle (freshly nerfed and useless), the card guy and annie.

From the beginning of the game to the end, warwick killed each and every one of us in 1 shot. Even at full health, all of us dead in 1 shot. By one shot I mean that even if I invulned during infinite duress, his attacks were doing 150-230 dmg per hit at lvl 12 while mine did around 30.

what just happened?
5 years ago#2
uh ww isn't low tier.

If I rmb right, last time I saw tymed's tier list he was tier 2. Map control plays a big role in higher elos.
5 years ago#3
Warwick was never really low tier even before the buffs. It was you couldn't be stupid with him.
5 years ago#4
Its called stop feeding him, and how the hell do you only do 30 with infinite duress?
---
Applesauce is good.
5 years ago#5
i was doing 30 dmg against him as kayle.

this is my story of ME being obliterated as kayle by warwick.
5 years ago#6

the card guy?

You're definitely low ELO, so it was no problem for Warwick to destroy you.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qwiv4k.gif
http://i45.tinypic.com/28mjtps.gif
5 years ago#7
Antistasis, that does not help explain anything. I have played against people far higher level than me in practice and won easily.

Warwick was doing this to EVERYONE. Me, twisted fate and anne all getting murdered in a few seconds regardless of items or defenses. Slow didn't slow him down at all, and everyone's damage against him was less than 80 per hit.
5 years ago#8
play many more games then return, it sounds like your just not used to someone getting an edge through superior farming and then using that edge along with a good setup and new players to completely make himself look OP.
5 years ago#9
1: Hit Cleanse

2: Stun Warwick

3: Profit
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
5 years ago#10
he's ok

good at jungling but if you don't establish a lead he sucks

doesn't dps that well and gets his ulti cleansed

---
Doreamon... who cares... if it has Mon at the end its just a Crapy ripoff of Pokemon (which sucks too) -PSOPOPO
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What was that about warwick being low teir?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived