Best hero once mastered?

#1i3eavisPosted 6/27/2010 10:36:10 PM
I dont care if it is difficult im just wondering what character can turn tides and possibly make up for a bad team mate. I dont mind a weaker start if the mid to late game is great. Just curious what you guys think this hero would be
---
Psn - Krais3rd
Can I do it till i need glasses?
#2VhialPosted 6/27/2010 10:45:09 PM

Corki is in the top 3 imo. He can be built as AD or AP and own both ways.

Nasus is good too, main him and very few people seem to know how to counter my build, plus being able to lane 1v2 with little trouble is nice. I've gone till level 11 without having to recall, while shaco was in the jungle.

Annie is tough, yeah MR helps...but all she has to do is grab some magic pen, and it wont matter, plus...she has some of the best CC in game with that tibs stun.

#3RaydricLordPosted 6/27/2010 10:54:21 PM
Tryndamere? Granted, he's not that great once mastered, but he will solo teams if properly played.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#4Aero_15Posted 6/27/2010 11:00:57 PM
I'd say it's Soraka. She's a huge support hero and can easily control her lane and turn the tide of battles.
The main problem though is that, since she's a support hero, you need at least one good player to play with. Solo queueing is always a huge risk thanks to this, but I never solo queue anyway.
---
To. Teh. Limit.
#5Shoenin_KakashiPosted 6/27/2010 11:04:32 PM
Ez
---
My God, did that predict good!
Dr_Football-l-l it no goin' and you tell me do things, I done runnin'...
#6stonewall_heroPosted 6/27/2010 11:41:18 PM
The best hero IS NASUS. There is no exception here. He is banned in high level play because he can, if the player is good, destroy entire teams and make compositions null and void.

Also - his name is Susan backwards.
#7CyberSlasherXPosted 6/27/2010 11:49:23 PM
Why Nasus?
---
//ŻŻ____________
\\__yberSlasherX__
#8RaydricLordPosted 6/27/2010 11:57:14 PM
Why Nasus?

He can do any and everything. There is no in between for Nasus. You're either great or bad. There is no average. You need to know that he can fill almost any role except a caster. He can DPS hard with farming up on Siphoning Strike, his Wither and Spirit Fire along with his ability to hold Aura items easily allows him to support and his ulti along with his inherently good stats, he can tank for his whole team. If the enemy team doesn't focus him, he'll tear them apart.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: Zev, 4425 7842 6332
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#9anilEhilatedPosted 6/27/2010 11:58:32 PM
Annie is tough,
What.
Annie is one of the easiest heroes in the game.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#10stonewall_heroPosted 6/28/2010 12:06:31 AM
Nasus has NEVER changed throughout the entire game's history. He is a balanced hero yet he is one of the most powerful.

He takes great skill to use which not everyone can do.

He is the BEST tank in the game. Why do I say that? Because he fits the definition of a true tank. He draws Aggro like MAD.

Either you focus Nasus as he charges your squishies, who he will two shot, or ignore him to attack his team which means Nasus will eat you all alive.

The amount of damage nasus does to an entire team is godlike. Nasus can jungle, easily hold a 2 v 1 lane and push it back.

In a fight he will cripple the enemy carry, lower the resistances of the enemy team, damage them all, lifesteal everyone, two shot squishies, punish tanks and he can carry aura's and benefit from them quite well.