Can a good Heimer keep up with high tier champs?

#1Flash628Posted 7/8/2010 10:22:21 PM
Topic

---
WHOOSH!! -- The Flash is just so fast!
PSN - TheFlash628
#2TheGunslingerXLPosted 7/8/2010 10:28:54 PM
Heimer is great in all levels of play, but in organized games, you have to setup a team specifically to feed off of his strengths.
---
Set signature in options page.
#3DragonslashPosted 7/8/2010 11:25:40 PM
Toy Story: Ashe, Janna, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks
Finding Nemo: Annie, Soraka, Shaco, Kayle, Udyr, Shen, Katarina, Jax, Amumu, Sivir
The Incredibles: Nasus, Nidalee, Corki, Zilean, Taric, Heimerdinger, Gragas, Warwick, Tristana, Kog'Maw
Ratatouille: Master Yi, Kassadin, Morgana, Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Anivia, Twitch, Singed, Gangplank, Poppy
Monsters, Inc: Sion, Malphite, Rammus, Nunu, Dr. Mundo, Olaf, Garen, Kennen, Karthus, Blitzcrank, Alistar
A Bug's Life: Cho'Gath, Tryndamere, Mordekaiser, Ryze, Akali, Teemo, Malzahar, Veigar, Evelynn

The answer is..........
Yes.
Heimer is in Tier 2. Tier lists are the pinnacle of the Metagame. If you're middle or low ELO/Skill many of the characters positions will change. Heimer seems to be working well with today's Meta, so yeah he can keep up with high tiers cus he IS high tier.
---
My code 3694 9741 2596
Nick= WooDo
#4xGLaDOSxPosted 7/8/2010 11:45:37 PM
^How dare you say Bug's Life is the worst! The Incredibles are obviously the worst followed by finding Nemo, and don't even get me started on Wall-E...
---
Don't be an SAA.
#5ChubToad_Posted 7/9/2010 3:53:13 AM
^ ****-tier opinion
---
*is chubtoad*
Early to bed, early to rise, gives a man a small ***** size
#6VoidgolemPosted 7/9/2010 4:23:49 AM
Keep up?

A good Heimer is a high-tier champ.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#7RawrbombPosted 7/9/2010 2:08:02 PM
Heimer is fairly solid due to how well he can push.

If/when his nades get nerfed against towers he'll drop in viability quite a bit, but for now he's the best pushing champ in the game.
#8alvinxiePosted 7/9/2010 2:13:43 PM

^ ****-tier opinion

Cars is the worst
#9Flash628(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2010 2:19:40 PM
Thanks to all (or most) of the responses. The reason I ask is because of all the champions I've tried I never seem to do better than I do with Heimer. Not tooting my own horn, I just think I'm a pretty good player with him. I only ask this because season 1 is coming soon and I want to make sure I don't get Uber Pawned by Jax and such.
---
WHOOSH!! -- The Flash is just so fast!
PSN - TheFlash628
#10alvinxiePosted 7/9/2010 2:25:04 PM
People overrate jax or just had bad experiences against him
but heimer destroys most people's early game.