warwick starting items?

#1moon1244Posted 7/16/2010 6:14:34 PM
i get cloth armor and pots, but often i end up not using 1 or even 2 of the 3 pots

i go golems, wraiths, wolves, wolves(golems), wraiths, wolves, wraiths, golems, etc

i hear of other junglers getting buffs at an early level, but i am not sure how if it is possible with warwick(and i don't have all the masteries and runes available)

any reason i should keep buying 3 pots, or should i consider something else?
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#2DartkunPosted 7/16/2010 6:26:24 PM
Cloth Armor + Sight Ward + Pots

Make you and your team safer
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinius
Pokemon HG FC: 3739 1845 1942
#3VoidgolemPosted 7/16/2010 6:36:04 PM
i hear of other junglers getting buffs at an early level, but i am not sure how if it is possible with warwick(and i don't have all the masteries and runes available)

Smite, yo.
---
'This would be my cue to say something snarky, wouldn't it? I'll have to remember that. For the next time you make an idiot of yourself...'
#4moon1244(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 6:42:20 PM
i always take smite

but can i do it without getting humiliation
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#5CuddleWithClawsPosted 7/16/2010 8:29:22 PM
Warwick for idiots:

Cloth armor + anywhere from 3-5 hp pots.

Get exhaust and smite.

Put your first skill point in hunters call (or whatever that's called)

Go kill the little golems first. Killing both nets you a level. Pop a hp pot as soon as you start attacking, and that combined with your passive / armor will keep you at full health. Kill the first golem with smite and a few attacks. Kill the second one by using hunters call.

Get a level. Get hungering strike.

Go kill the wraiths next. Kill the big one first. Use an HP pot as you do this.

Go kill the wolves south of the big golem next.

Go kill the big golem. Kill his little buddies first, and you'll get to level 3 (if you have the exp increasing mastery, which you should). Get the increased movespeed ability. Kill the big golem. Blow an HP pot, smite, and hunters call on it. Spam hungering strike as much as you want on it; you'll get the mana back from the buff anyway.

With golem buff in tow, go kill the lizard and snag his buff. The little golems should be back. Go kill them again, and then the wraiths.

Go get madred's. Boots if you have enough gold. If you're not level 6, go jungle some more til you are. At 6, start roaming ganks. Gank anyone in a lane who is at 50% hp or lower with your ult. Make sure to exhaust them. Make sure they do not have cleanse.

Max hungering strike first, then alternate between hunters call and the movement speed skill. Put a point into his ult when you are able.

Items: Madreds Bloodrazor, Boots of Mobility / Mercury, Brutalizer -->Yunsoo, Bloodthirster, Zeal (for the movespeed, can be upgraded if needed), Wriggle's Lantern (to keep control of the jungle). Anything after that is up to you.

There you go.
---
Bethesda Games rules.
#6stonewall_heroPosted 7/16/2010 8:35:45 PM
Warwick for smarter people

Cloth Armor+ Sight Ward + 2 health pots

Ward the river outside of blue golem. Is it safe? Kill golem. Then wolf camp, wraith camp, lizard, golem camp - you're level 4 now. Go gank.

Level 5 with Madred's - you can handle Dragon.
#7Arkmay64Posted 7/16/2010 9:09:47 PM
I prefer to get a dorans blade so I can kill small lizards in one less hit. It also gives just enough life gain to allow for less health pots. It does set you back a bit on getting claws though.
---
This is only here to make me feel important.
#8VeeVeesPosted 7/16/2010 11:06:41 PM
you are playing freaking warwick. you can jungle in any order you damn please. grab cloth armor, pot, ward and use discretion.
---
narutu sand ninja
**** charlie brown christmas
#9SEANGO91Posted 7/16/2010 11:30:49 PM
when i play ww

cloth ward pots get hungering strike first

kill mini golem spawn (use smite to kill one quickly)
kill wolf spawn you'll be level 2 get hunters call
go kill golem for buff (smite will be off CD before you kill him)
go kill wrights
go kill lizard (smite should again be off CD before you finish)
go kill their lizard spawn
go kill their golem
go kill your mini golems again
port to get razors and boots (you could buy oracles instead of boots to spot wards if you think your opponents are smart enough to use them)
kill your wrights
go kill dragon

you are now level 6 and can gank
btw skill order for me is Q>W>Q>E>Q>R then it depends but i usually max E then W when R isn't available
#10HarvestMoonMan5Posted 7/16/2010 11:45:45 PM
So much misinformation... Blue Buff Golem first unless you are stopped.
---
Afraid of being alone and abandoned when Aion releases? We can help ^_^
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=934097&topic=51117790